FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

Congratulations on the new installment coming I look forward to seeing what you will be creating in the future.Those Crasher Toyz were good till the last drop.Those were a blast to grow.

7 Likes

Much congratulations man! You have a blast with the young-ins! May she be blessed beyond measure bro. I know you are. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Family First always man and CONGRATS! Glad I got to hop in and grow out some of your gear! I’ll try to embrace some of those positive vibes you put out and send some of these F2’s out to the community here and there! They’re almost done drying! Those BamBam’s were a solid cultivar and a ton of fun to grow out! Sending you all the positive vibes and luck your way on baby #2!

9 Likes

Congrats on the kiddo!

Drunken watermelon 2/3 seedlings doing well.

Will Smith Punch is about week 4 and super super frosty but not much smell to her.

Thanks for all the love you have shown me. Now go be a dad and enjoy :grinning:

8 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 congrats for #2 being on the way!
I thank you and appreciate your kindness for everything you do.

5 Likes

Congrats! Much love

3 Likes

Congratulations and thank you for everything you do, OG! May your house be blessed and your girls always count with the best of you.

Bless,
Marola

2 Likes

Seeds received thanks @Maddawg

5 Likes

Wait! What???
@Maddawg is sending out PINK seeds now. Frickin’ EPIC!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations @NugLifeFarms420 on your soon to be addition to your family! You have been blessed with two girls… :champagne: :tada:

@BigMike55 Yep… They were having a sale at the dollar store on the bright pink poster boards (2 for a $1.25). I am either a sucker for them there sales or just plain frugal. I do like how the seeds appear to be pink though. May this be a sign that theirs a bunch of females in those seeds!

8 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 thanks man & congratulations

6 Likes

Congratulations @NugLifeFarms420 on the coming of a new baby girl.

8 Likes

Congrats on the new family member… let the fun begin… lol
Thanks for all you do

4 Likes

Killer Jack crosses @Maddawg you’re the man

4 Likes

Darn, I never did receive the party pooper seed.
Must have got nabbed at the post office. 🤷

1 Like

Congratulations on the new addition to the family!

2 Likes

So, Hope yall missed me?.. A little :laughing:

Impromptu GIVE AWAY TONIGHT :laughing:

Who Wants some free seeds tonight?

Tonight will be 10 packs up grabs for the next 10 members to reply with “DIBS” AND either :us: or :canada:

Tonights giveaway will be:

Party Pooper = (Wedding Crashers x Kush Mints F2) x Slurricane Poop
(Slurricane Poop = Slurricane #7 x Unicorn Poop)

RECAP
10 Free Packs up for grabs this round to the next 10 members to reply with “DIBS” AND either :us: or :canada:

PS… no more forgetting the flag (please people, let them learn the hardway. only takes a second to read the rules) Please include it your response

freeseedscustom1
:us: or :canada:

16 Likes

Dibs :us:

Thanks for the opportunity

1 Like

DIBS :us_outlying_islands: and thanks

1 Like

Welcome back @NugLifeFarms420, I’ve already got these but it’s great to have you back with your fantastic OGenerosity!

3 Likes