FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

Damn, I can’t believe it’s taking this long bud.

4 Likes

My good buddy @SkunkIE was going to dibs earlier but his account is pretty fresh and I assume locked to the trading post until he puts a bit of time and he could not reply. so if you’re okay with it @NugLifeFarms420 I’d love to dibs for him you’d be his first pack from OG! Same as me. If you’re okay with that.

Proxy dibs for @SkunkIE :us:

If not understandable.

4 Likes

Dibs dibs!:us:

Dibbled dibby dib dibs :us:

Dibs! :us:

1 Like

Welcome back @NugLifeFarms420 Hope your well brother!:facepunch:

1 Like

Dibs! :us_outlying_islands:

Didn’t count, did I get in there?

Thank you @NugLifeFarms420!

Thank you @420noob for lacing me up!!!

Peace All. Well if it’s like that I will bid in…

Dibs :us:

Thank U @NugLifeFarms420

1 Like

Dibs :us: if I’m not too late lol
Either way, thank you @NugLifeFarms420

1 Like

Dibs!!! Hope I made it in time.

Welcome back @NugLifeFarms420 from your brief hiatus, hope you were just enjoying life and all is good, nice to see :eyes: you back! :partying_face::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Damn I went to bed to early for a change :sweat_smile: thank ya @420noob glad to have you back @NugLifeFarms420

2 Likes

Any Dibs left image

4 Likes

WOW ! I’m on the list – Please let me know when to PM you for address !!! Thanks @NugLifeFarms420 - I DO understand - it must be very time consuming to mail seeds + cost of - be nice for folks to "donate to you’ for distribution cost ?? I mean every Tuesday is a good day for free seeds

4 Likes

Oh well-- day late/dollar short again…but had a rough night …went to bed early…

6 Likes

I just realized I’m on the no fly list till June . Dam airlines.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag, I have a couple to grow out before I get greedy and take more. @NugLifeFarms420 is very generous, I won’t take advantage of that.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Usually when anyone say you can ‘DIBS’ for “BLANK”, it starts a stampede! :ox::ox::ox::ox::ox: :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Okay then, DIBS

1 Like

4 Likes