FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

DIBS on them crickets :cricket:, don’t know what I will do with them though! :joy::joy::joy::peace_symbol:

Cat :cat2: would probably appreciate them!:rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses:

1 Like

Get a gecko, they love canned crickets :rofl:

2 Likes

Cat or dog would eat him☹️

1 Like

Coming soon to a grocery store near you, right beside the cricket flour.

1 Like

@NugLifeFarms420 Any chance I made the cutoff? I think I just barely squeaked by, but I have only been counting from the “6 spots remaining” post

Well call me greedy fingers McSeedbags! JK This is an honorable move. I’m not at that level yet, where I don’t have room for any more, but I do always ask myself “Are you really going to grow this” before entering a giveaway or accepting an offer. With that said, I think folks like @NugLifeFarms420 do a really cool thing by spreading the love around and I am planning my life so I too can be shipping out badass beans to anyone that wants em’!

I wanna be like @DougDawson when I grow up LOL!

6 Likes

Lol, no you don’t :rofl:

3 Likes

I try to get everything you OG’s send me in the dirt. It seems that the seeds come faster than i can grow them. Only because I buy seeds, test seeds, make seeds. I always have fun running someone’s creations. I just enjoy cannabis :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Its a long list :grinning:

I tried to include every one with a flag this time around.

Thanks for the patience.

onthelistfinal

Ris
blowdout2269
Rhai88
Mrgreenthumb
Ghgrower
duo
Gimme5minutes
Smoklahoma
Carty
Cannaology
LedZeppelin
Kasper0909
killabud
Bobgrows
SkunkIE
PeaceCoast
djtrip
laquiqa
FeloniousMonk
7ANJA7OD
Illicitmango
STIGGY

PLEASE NOTE:

A GROUP DM WILL BE SENT TO ALL THOSE SELECTED

PLEASE! WAIT FOR THE DM

INBOX IS FLOODED

PLEASE :pray: BE PATIENT

thatsallfolkx

21 Likes

That is a long list… what a champion of OG!

@NugLifeFarms420 you’re the beez neez brother! :metal:t4:

8 Likes

That bittersweet moment when you got some killer beans :smiley: but now you’re on the no-fly list again :sob:

10 Likes

You are a very kind and generous person @NugLifeFarms420 and we all appreciate your generosity as well as the effort and time you put into taking care of this community! :clap::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Excellent Member and seed producer
Thanks so much

3 Likes

22 envelopes at once, hellz yea :metal:

4 Likes

Thats an awesome giveaway. Congrats everyone and thanks @NugLifeFarms420

2 Likes

goldberg-wwe @NugLifeFarms420 knows how to make an entrance, he be like 22 winners

7 Likes

I’m not sure why I’m on the list until June. I’ve only gotten your will smith punch, the last win I got I passed to @CTGrown

1 Like

Dude, you’re excluded for about a week.

3 Likes

Thread history shows that when you won on March 12th you got excluded until April 15th, and then the dates were extended on
March 24th so you were excluded until May 16th.
But then you dibbed on April 1st and @NugLifeFarms420 must not have been so vigilant at vetting the excluded contestants list so you were allowed to win again – despite being on the excluded list – at which time you were given more freebies and were added to the list a second time so that you were excluded until both May 16th and June 6th :thinking:

4 Likes

It’s not a big deal was just wondering. I was excluded until the 16th.

1 Like