Dats U VA! Grab a dictionary! :pray:

1 Like

Little green squares under your name

2 Likes

Haha grab a dictionary… Or your phone

2 Likes

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

7 Likes

That looks like it!! Congratulations!! Did you type that or copy paste haha JKJK

Send me deets

6 Likes

That word is crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Copy and paste. Work smarter not harder.

3 Likes

I don’t see any threads or grow logs. Do you plan on making one?

Yes. I’ll make one.

1 Like

Good enough for me

2 Likes

@Kasper0909 should you get to 8 pips or less I have COPD and would appreciate your generosity should you get to 8 looking like no takers as of yet.:sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

No @Pleasantrees420 won

2 Likes

Listen, I said I am letting it go. BUT I’m not going to sit back and let you browbeat me like that. Let it go. Do your thing.

1 Like

Not THATs how you not nitpick!

1 Like

It feels like you’re just starting shit. It’s been said a few times if you wanna give beans away do it your way. You need to stop worrying about other people and accusing people of having ill intentions. This is supposed to be my happy place and you’re trying to make me feel bad for the luck I’ve had. It’s wack as fuck you need to grow up and worry about yourself more.

11 Likes

You’re in @NugLifeFarms420’s giveaways not some random thread. He’ll do what he sees fit with his giveaways. This conversation has been had and you’re beating a dead horse.

It’s perfectly acceptable to have differing opinions but don’t flood other members threads with drama. Agree to Disagree.

9 Likes