FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

I’m “seedless” atm, with the exception of bag seed, which is seed and I’m growing babies out of just to see what happens. :flushed:
So far so good, with those but it will be fun to stretch my grow legs, so to speak…so I’m super excited and looking forward to working with some defined genetics. :slightly_smiling_face:
It’s so awesome that opportunities like these are available here. I’m ever so thankful as someone who is on a fixed income and just starting out. :pray:t2:

10 Likes

Where are you from? U.S.?

Canada. :slightly_smiling_face: Ontario

6 Likes

Sadly next Tuesday is November. :sweat:

Glad I was able to sneak in yesterday.

Thanks a ton @NugLifeFarms420 super stoked for some runtz crosses. :green_heart::seedling::rhinoceros:

5 Likes

I’m waiting on mailing supplies but I’ll do some giveaways in November :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Alright! Great

2 Likes

Yeah, am sad I missed all these giveaways too…

Looked like some true fire going out!

7 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 , this has been just awesome the way you’ve done this all month cuz! I’ve enjoyed watching this display of OGenrosity. As well as getting to grab a pack of that SkyNet! lol Congrats to all the winners of this month long giveaway!!

8 Likes

That Skynet sounds like a winner
To have people like @NugLifeFarms420 that brings out happines or a smile in someone that might not had a reason that day
thats what I see.

7 Likes

I’m stoked to see which I get. They all sound like winners.

6 Likes

Skynet arrived today. Thanks @NugLifeFarms420

7 Likes

Oh, you got this too!!!

3 Likes

Oh yeah. One more thing that wants to be at the top of my list. Makes it difficult to figure out what to start next.

2 Likes

I hear ya @middleman ! Gonna start just doing a random number generator from 1- 106 and just pop the corosponding variety on my list. Guess I should separate the autos. That would make it a bit smaller of a list. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

The Skynet seeds arrived today! Thanks for running these giveaways! :v:

9 Likes

I grew up in Southeastern Indiana in the 60’s and 70’s. Mid-seventies there was a guy that grew in the middle of a corn field something he called Bubblegum and it tasted exactly like the Bazooka Joe bubblegum of the time.

6 Likes

Hey OG, whats been good?

After some thought, I’ve decided to keep the FREE Seed Tuesdays going indefinitely.

Im gonna start getting a server auction together over the next couple weeks but everyone should be expecting the giveaway to fire back up either Nov 16th or Nov. 23rd with some changes that I’m sure every one will appreciate

I’ll keep every one posted and update the thread in the coming days.

39 Likes

Very cool and generous thanks

1 Like

Wow you da man !

1 Like

Wow, awesome starting the runtz soon.

1 Like