FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

Good on you for keeping them going! I’m going to sit the next one out since I was a part of the last one.

Keeping my eye on this though have fun

1 Like

Super cool! :grin:

1 Like

Think I neglected to post but . . . SEEDS ARRIVED!!!

Thanks for your commitment to OG!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

9 Likes

wow @NugLifeFarms420!!! thats really generous!!!
you sir, are the man!!

7 Likes

That’s awesome.

1 Like

Hopefully those of us who have already won will be able to win a different strain at least :joy: (I say as I sit here with seeds and no space atm…:woman_facepalming:)

6 Likes

Big Brother Number One​:muscle::muscle::muscle:

Idk if I said this but I also received my t1000 #8 x runtz seeds. Thanks!!

5 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420

Skynet is online and data has been recieved

5 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 the T1000 x Runtz has just arrived , thanks very much :v:t2::v:t2::v:t2:

7 Likes

Faithfully checking my mail box daily nada todavía

4 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 Thank you to the moon and back. Ive been waiting to get my hands on some Runtz!!

9 Likes

It’s all fun and games until Skynet really takes over the world and we’re all in court for copyright infringement. Enjoy it while it lasts guys.

(in case the sarcasm doesn’t translate. Sarcasm. Jokes. Nothing but love @NugLifeFarms420) :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Court.
NIGHT Court.

2 Likes

I know I will get mine some time, but I am following the tracking on this and without a doubt, Louis DeJoy has completely screwed up the Post Office adding nearly 2000 miles on a trip that never needed to be added. Since the office of Postmaster General is non-partisan I feel safe complaining about this numbnuts shipping magnate who took over the job and immediately screwed up everything so his own investments would do better.

They’ll end up getting here because the average Joe Grunt Post Office workers still care and they’ll get them here in spite of this moron who is doing everything he can to destroy the USPS.

2 Likes

Skynet grower’s thread!!!

3 Likes

And they just got here, 2 days later than the original delivery date, 2000 miles longer trip, and none the worse for wear due to awesome packaging and the care of Joe Grunt postal workers. :grinning:

6 Likes

Sure hope mine arrive this week .

2 Likes

I have faith! Should have tracking.How’s those Shiskaberry!?:thinking:

2 Likes

Can’t tell ya lol it’s been a while since I grew it almost forgot what she tasted like it’s been that long. Too many other great strains to enjoy these days.

3 Likes