FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

Feel better @Nuglifefarms420 sending them good vibes your way.

6 Likes

Rest up . Be well.

Rest is very underrated

6 Likes

Prayers and vibes bro. Time to love yourself and listen to your body. Thanks again for my free Tuesday gift. I’m gonna be lovin’ on it real soon. I’m looking forward to it. Get well! :facepunch: :v:

7 Likes

Many healthy blessings for you and your young family! :pray:t2:

:alarm_clock: Time to rest up and regroup.

I hope you’re feeling better quickly. :v:t2:

6 Likes

With Dibs :canada:

1 Like

Sending you chicken soup thoughts!
Take your vitamins, and rest.

Lob

6 Likes

Big loves to ya bud and we’re glad you are taking care of yourself! :heart:

6 Likes

Hope your feling better. Ill be praying for you as well.
:v: :blush: :latin_cross: :heart:

4 Likes

Hope you’re feeling a bit better today NugLifeFarms420 :hugs:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

12 Likes

Much love and positive energy headed your way from our household @NugLifeFarms420 !!! Feel better soon!!!

6 Likes

Well wishes and Stay hydrated.

7 Likes

This thread just isn’t the same without you, @NugLifeFarms420. Feel better!

7 Likes

I was literally just about to say that as well @lophophora.ca we’ll said fellow Duder…The Dude Abides

3 Likes

Patiently waiting for the mailman and hopefully I won’t be so excited I don’t tackle him to get my hands on my beans that are in today’s mail…dammit I am not Patiently waiting lol but I am not as stoked because I know that @NugLifeFarms420 isn’t feeling well so here’s to feeling better Bromigo and I will be sure to post which strain I graciously received be back after I get done🥷🏻 stalking my mailman…LoL

1 Like

OMG @NugLifeFarms420

…thank you so much I truly appreciate you generosity and I look forward to seeing what these will be like :+1:t2: again thanks and feel better

3 Likes

How many pictures did you take for that?

If you got a TESTER… its all good. You’re NOT in the test group. Dont concern yourself with testing. Its a totally different process.

You simply got a pack labeled tester.

Nothing more.

6 Likes

I just got my Tuesday giveaway beans and I see that I have been gifted with the Cavity Crush as well and wondered if you would be interested in keeping in touch whenever you decide to start some or vice versa and I am stoked about these

3 Likes

If you don’t want random users coming in asking for free stuff I suggest either moving it to the private lounge so only higher ranking, long time members can sign up

Or take the word “FREE” out of your post titles.

I agree when you say it’s ballsy, but they were also invited in with the title as there isn’t anything in the original post saying people had to be established members…it simply says call dibs…

Just my thought though

2 Likes

He can’t. @NugLifeFarms420 is only a TL2.

2 Likes