FREE Seed Wednesday's (International ONLY)

Hey NugLifeFarms420 its a wonderful thing your doing, are you able to ship to NZ ?

4 Likes

You gotta confirm your location but yes New Zealand is ok

Remember to confirm your location is NOT restricted

Every thing will be shipped regular mail. If you can rec’v a regular letter from the USA then you’re all set. Just make sure to confirm, for peace of mind

As the giveaway grows, I’ll all have a better idea of what locations are restricted via trial / error but to prevent a lot of frustration I’ve provided a link so people can make sure prior to claiming a pack.

Hope this helps

13 Likes

Not here for the seeds.
Just think it’s awesome that you’re sharing and helping others start growing!

One day I will be able to offer.

6 Likes

Everyone is international to some one . . . :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Awesome brother… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

I think you’re misunderstanding. This is a thread for one particular US-based seed distributor, @NugLifeFarms420, who created it to pass out seeds to members who’ve been excluded from his previous US/CA only giveaways. If you’re not willing to receive seeds from non-EU countries, there’s nothing here for you… though if you’re particularly looking to send seeds out to others, there’s always Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10) to scratch that itch for you.

3 Likes

Finally some good news for me

1 Like

I’ve read the restrictions for shipping to NZ and it states nothing metal or a living organism( fish,reptiles, etc) so we should be good to go. I’ll check at the post office about USPS.

1 Like

No restrictions regarding mail between NZ and USA according to my local post office, so it should be all good.

2 Likes

Excuse my ignorance guys but can somebody tell me how to bookmark please😟

1 Like

Hit the three dots below your post and then hit the book Mark icon to the right of the flag. @Jango

1 Like

Thanks Qtip I’d done it without realising…doh😅

Great idea. No restrictions for ups just those furry 4 legged traitors getting involved sometimes :joy: Very hard getting hold of good beans :australia: :kangaroo:

Awesome… super excited

Hey @WrongPlanet good to see ya back, we need more OGers from down under👍

1 Like

that sounds nice😄

When will the genetics be sent to winners — won 3 weeks ago - waiting for the Genetics so I can start them ------------ Peace !!!

1 Like

@hawkman
never won. never been selected. never made a final list. never got a dm. never put the flag in. was never counted. :thinking:

Just randomly posting :grin:

Please follow the giveaway instructions

See you guys Wed

6 Likes

Haha I only liked the comment ,cuz he was bustin to grow them lol I’m European so I never followed your other topic cuz title : ) onwards and upwards , keep her lit lol I’ll just moonwalk back on out of here : )

5 Likes

Nice will see if i get one time in my life free seeds