Free seeds bred by Mark! Again. 60 day reg. Auto blueberry 3 packs

I would guess no as you are waiting on the post man @Moka

eh?

2 Likes

Not yet. Getting a bigger tent in the mail and finishing up my current harvest. Haven’t decided what to grow next yet. I was wanting to try a hempy bucket grow to kind of toe the line with hydroponics.

1 Like

yeah. Mail is slow this time of year.

Nice! Keep us updated

2 Likes

More of Marks seeds coming. I should have some no later then a couple weeks. It might be on the community thread. Just wanting you peeps to know. I’m thinking of doing a 10 seed 10 person give away. It will be a mix of autos and regs. Don’t really know how to approach this one. Don’t know if I should do a wiki or what. Any advice please

4 Likes

I think Community is a better place to do this kind of givings (which I appreciate you’re doing) as in trading there’s always a sort of exchange. You can make it wiki following this instructions, cheers … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Thanks that helps. Next question is should I do 5 seeds or 10 seeds per person considering a 90 percent plus germ rates

At 5 seeds that’s 20 people and of course shipping is free. It’s 70 cents to send a pack of seeds first class in a small brown bubble packet

2 Likes

these are the big fat seeds that are gonna be going out

7 Likes

That’s a dime

4 Likes

Thank you again mine came in today :grin:

2 Likes

What did I send you?

1 Like

I’ll be poking my head in @corey. I never had a go at some autos.

1 Like

Yeah. Wow I thought it was a quarter! Lol they small!

There big aas seeds. If you got the germ process down you’ll get 100 percent on these

1 Like

Yeah I guess they would be too big if it was a quarter. @corey got bean stalks y’all! I’m sorry please excuse me im just waking back up. But now that I think about it 7 on a dime is pretty big.

2 Likes

The bbg autos(pack #4)

1 Like

Sweet! 10ch

For sure man good lookin out! Though I had to laugh as it had a stamp saying not to machine sort and it had ripped slightly at the spot where end of container was. Couldn’t see it was seeds but could feel vial. Unfortunately out here shit like that is normal though as local PO is a joke

Edited

1 Like

I’m glad you got them. I’m packaging differently now. I’m using corrigated plastic wrapped in newspaper so they can’t feel anything and at the same time can feel something is in there.

3 Likes