Free seeds bred by Mark! Again. 60 day reg. Auto blueberry 3 packs

The bbg autos(pack #4)

1 Like

Sweet! 10ch

For sure man good lookin out! Though I had to laugh as it had a stamp saying not to machine sort and it had ripped slightly at the spot where end of container was. Couldn’t see it was seeds but could feel vial. Unfortunately out here shit like that is normal though as local PO is a joke

Edited

1 Like

I’m glad you got them. I’m packaging differently now. I’m using corrigated plastic wrapped in newspaper so they can’t feel anything and at the same time can feel something is in there.

3 Likes

Shit that was supposed to say couldn’t not could.

1 Like

Hey Corey How could I get some seeds .Kinda new to thisThanks Tbomb60

1 Like

I will post here after I get some more in. Post office is slow. I’m hoping late this week or early next week. I will give a heads up before posting. It will either be a small wiki deal or something like up above

2 Likes

Cool thanks,Tbomb

1 Like

Mark has some very good genetics going. I am in the first 2 weeks of flower with his Blue Cookies. And A very nice Afghan specimen.

19 Likes

Ahh I need more tents, I have those too but haven’t had a chance to grow anything out besides my practice plants!

2 Likes

This will be my first grow with Mark Strainly seeds. I popped 4 Blue Cookies and one Afghan. Got 2 boys and 2 girls and the Afghan is a girl. I am saving 1 male for pollen. I also took 2 clones of the best female to make some feminized seeds. I made a CS generator and have been spraying one clone with CS while the other is vegging a bit.
So far, this grow is going well. I don’t wanna jinx myself tho. Hopefully if I have any problems I have you fine gentlemen here for advice.
I will be posting updated pics around since I really did not start a proper grow diary.

4 Likes

the #1 sl105-5 seeds if still available would be good

Sorry brother. I don’t have any right now. I will let you know if I run across any

I am too late again.The story of my life
oh well thanks anyways

1 Like

I think your in the wrong thread brother

I will let you know if and when I have seeds to give away. I have a male plant that I am lettingt go to pollen. Also have a female BC that I am trying to create some female pollen for feminized seed. I just started about 2 weeks ago with Colloidal Silver so no pollen yet. Also my male BC is just now stacking balls so it will be awhile. Should be good seeds tho. I cloned the best growing female. But you will be welcome to some when I produce them.

5 Likes

Shit brother share them all.

4 Likes

I will. When They are ready. :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Always peeps who will be interested

4 Likes

Thanks BigMike I will be waiting.

3 Likes