Free seeds "closed"

Lol. I get it… I do feel I owe you something. Send me your addy I have a few left.
This is it people it’s done. Thanks for paricipating!!!

5 Likes

Thank you @corey ! I’m interested in the genetics of these Monster seeds

2 Likes

:upside_down_face: ayeee you don’t owe me anything brother but if you insist :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Dayyyum, that went fast. I hope that everyone, has a great day. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

close. That’s a shame.

Hi, I didn’t arrive in time… No problem…

@Corey, take a look at Platinum OG. And some Feminized seeds wanted. Lots to trade, he’s trading seeds, maybe you’ll like it… hug

1 Like

I got some of Marks Monster Ghost about 4-5 months ago. They were so new he picked them off the plant and sent them. I did pop a couple. I was going to run them outside but got busy doing other things and forgot about them. They died. But I did get 100% germination. Will try again in the spring.
He actually sent me Monster Ghost, Ghost x Ghost, and Blueberry Ghost. I have 2 of the Ghost X Ghost still in pots. I got an incurable case of Spider Mites in the tent and put those outside to clean and sanitize the tent. I just left them outside. They have since revegged and are actually doing fairly well. May get a couple handfuls of bud from them.

4 Likes

Very cool @corey!

2 Likes

The monster ghost is 90 day monster kushon 105 day snow ghost. Had a ghost og reveg 3 years ago while growing 60 day snow rider. So used that pollen then grew those out and hit one with monster kush, one with blueberry auto, one with bubblegum, another with full term blue cookies, one with full term blue god and back crossed the snow ghost for future breeding projects. @repins12 Mark got the bubblegum from a guy in Spokane Wa. It came out of Canada that’s it. I’m working on envelopes now. I have contacted everyone. Thanks!

5 Likes

Are you needing addresses for that giveaway yet?

I sent you a pm but not received your Addy yet

2 Likes

Pm inbound

1 Like

I pmd you @corey

1 Like

That’s the same information that I got from him. He said something about Jordan of the valley but, can’t find any information on the internet. Is he using the same Bubble Gum, in all of his crosses?

2 Likes

Does anyone know anything about Mark’s Bubble Gum? I’m just looking for the lineage. Thanks :v:t4:

2 Likes

Hmmm I might have to hit mark up again soon. What’s this monster ghost lol.

2 Likes

Perhaps you mean Jordan of the islands?

3 Likes

That’s not what he told me on strainly. He said, just like Corey stated, bought in spokane wash, outta canada and jordan of the valley. This is the message that I got from him:

Hi Gary I got the Bubblegum from Jonah of the valley in Spokane. It came from Canada and smells just like a Bazooka Bubblegum
Mark

4 Likes

Everyones beans will be in transit in the morning

6 Likes

Thanks again brother.

1 Like