Free seeds "closed"

You folks are awesome! Congrats to the growers to be! :hugs:

Woo buddy that filled fast lol!

ok maybe another time

I think it worked but names were appearing and disappearing, number 3 and 7 were open in editing but Floyd was 7th as I clicked edit so I knew that slot was filled

1 Like

Yea i think I almost edited you out of spot #3 but seen your name pop up right before i hit the button!

1 Like

I think this might be a new record time! Thank you all for participating!! I’ll get to pming addresses so don’t worry I’ll get everything done in a couple days. I have closed the wiki and screenshot the list. I’ll post some pics of the seeds in a bit…

9 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity

3 Likes

Thanks @corey :smiley:

3 Likes

@corey and @repins12 thank you so much can’t believe I made the list

2 Likes

Thank you Corey!

3 Likes

Really cool @corey , Overgrow the world tup

4 Likes

Your generosity is greatly appreciated!

4 Likes

10 Likes

Hey no problem peeps! Thanks for the kind words! I’m counting seeds now and might have an extra pack

5 Likes

Awesome of you man! sorry I missed out on this one

3 Likes

You’re a good dude @Corey!

3 Likes

I got edited off as well. I was in spot #6. Thats shitty.

1 Like

Almost every wiki I add myself to, I get edited out of. I try to stay attentive and re-add myself if it happens, but sometimes I just let it go. I does feel crappy though.

Edit: to be clear, I was never on this one

Its all good. I don’t really need them anyhow. Karma took care of my greedy ass. Hahaha

When there were people on 1 and 2 I went for slot 8 instead of 3 to lessen the chance of going for the same number at the same time as someone else. Strategery.

4 Likes