Free seeds "closed"

Hmmm I might have to hit mark up again soon. What’s this monster ghost lol.

2 Likes

Perhaps you mean Jordan of the islands?

3 Likes

That’s not what he told me on strainly. He said, just like Corey stated, bought in spokane wash, outta canada and jordan of the valley. This is the message that I got from him:

Hi Gary I got the Bubblegum from Jonah of the valley in Spokane. It came from Canada and smells just like a Bazooka Bubblegum
Mark

4 Likes

Everyones beans will be in transit in the morning

6 Likes

Thanks again brother.

1 Like

No prob. It took an extra day because I had to get stamps. But everything on its way in the morning

2 Likes

Very nice! Congrats to everyone who was able to score some these! Should easily find a keeper outta them packs! Happy hunting! :grin::+1:

1 Like

I think when I talked to him he said it was Ghost OG X Monster OG. I think too that I researched a little. The Monster OG, I think comes from OG Kush X SFV. I forget what makes the Ghost OG.

1 Like

The original cuts of Ghost and OG Kush are the same plant, orgnkid and Josh D have both confirmed it. But with so many s1 and crosses being called ghost/Kush it’s all a crapshoot lol. Sfv og is a outcross or s1 of OG Kush too, so really, if was made of the real cuts (which mark doesn’t use) it would be a OG Kush/ghost bx several times.

1 Like

Sounds like a hell of a debate bud… shit I always thought ghost was a sativa

1 Like

Look what showed up today.
Thanks! @corey @repins12 Any lineage info on them? Thanks again!

3 Likes

Do I see the victim of USPS rollers here? Some of them look kind of crushed to me.

6 Likes

Did not notice that, after a little investigation of the note, the side those are on has indentations from the staple and some ink transfer, so a couple may have gotten a free postal back rub. :smiley:

2 Likes

Can’t wait for mine to show up super exciting

3 Likes

@corey

Got it sir thank you so much !

5 Likes

Hey no problem guys! I’m just happy I could do this. Usps is pretty fast this week. You guys are gonna have to ask @repins12 for his lineage. He’s got plenty of info…

4 Likes

@corey and @repins12 can’t thank you enough I’m not much of an auto grower but will deff make room for these it’ll be my first auto run since 2014- 2015

5 Likes

That fast. I just seen it. Joking. Those are some big beans. Doug those look like old brick weed seeds.

1 Like

No problem bud! @Hemp you should of seen the size of Marks 7th generation bubblegum seeds. Twice the size of these

1 Like