Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

goodbye lol ‘poof’

2 Likes

Now,where were we? :laughing: :+1:

1 Like

We can only hope. He’s only got 7 posts and they’re all “can I get some free shit?”

6 Likes

No kidding, it’s a little bit embarrassing.

1 Like

and not even an attempt at posting on the introduce yourself thread which he was linked to… smh…

15 yr old viable pollen? Maybe he owns a cryo facility :wink:

5 Likes

But he did have 15 year old pollen, I’d buy that for a dollar.:crazy_face:

1 Like

there’s a little known/used button that goes ‘ignore - permanent’ lol

5 Likes

Only if he sends first, and you send after the pollen takes! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I don’t want to start a convo here as it’s the seed thread but I think it’s fair to note that his first post asked if anyone wants to trade. He was told this is the free seeds thread and than he asked for seeds :wink:

11 Likes

Yea thanks guys be well

And you be on your way

1 Like

lol while what you say is very true cuz, I still don’t care for the ‘cut-of-his-jib’ lol dunno, kinda just rubbed me wrong. like rubbing a cat’s fur backwards lol
I might just be having one of my ‘grumpy/grouchy old man’ days but…

7 Likes

He is a membwr of shroomery i mistakenly told about this site.
He is a troll and likes to set up fake deals and do lots of odd stuff where he will string people along and mock them for whatever they say.

Sorry all

10 Likes

Nah, everybody tried to welcome him initially, but he just kept on acting a fool.
I’m on board with your assessment

5 Likes

Yeah cuz, I held my peace…for as long as i could lol
But lol he is now permanently ‘poofed’ to me

5 Likes

@jessethestoner it isn’t your fault if someone acts the fool cuz. You were trying to spread the word about OG is all.

8 Likes

No soup for you, its like the guy you get a job at your shop and he turns around and calls off after 2 days and quits.

3 Likes

lol or doesn’t even call in, just never shows

OK, back to the chat thread folks sorry lol

5 Likes

Please remain cordial to new users, some of which may or may not understand the culture, best not to go overboard. Particularly when someone new asks for ‘free’ in the ‘free’ seeds thread.

Ignore or explain how to integrate with the community and then move along. Flag attacks or continued trolling behavior and let the moderation team adjudicate. Thanks.

20 Likes

Yea didn’t know you guys made a bunch of rules on here, if anyone is cool, HMU