Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Marion Beary White

Mephisto Beary White (3 Bears OG x Walter White) x White Crack

4 Likes

Not much, you wanna trade?

Sounds like a good one. I love all your work on autos.

And ahh yeah. Ive heard of the beary white. Good ol mephisto. So many names, it just slipped my mind. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Not just yet Danny, get yourself a little better known and weā€™ll talk okay?

(or enter my contest by scrolling up and reading about it)

That and my Shortcrack Iā€™m almost out of.

I have a Marion Beary White about to be hit with reversed Shortcrack pollen in a couple of weeksā€¦

Marion StrawBeary White?

2 Likes

lol Iā€™m around too just trying to not be greedy, even though that does sound cool as heck!

1 Like

Lol ok thanks anyway

Happy Birthday Bobbi! I hope you have an awesome day! Putting one in the air for you as we speak !
@Bobgrows
[image|375x500] (upload://ivg3FT0VRn40zUn0EYzlRm3Rx61.jpeg)

2 Likes

Danny, youā€™ve stumbled into what is basically Willy Wonkaā€™s Weed factory by finding overgrow.

Spend a day or two reading threads, giving out likes, getting to know who is who and how this place works.

The seeds will come, and come, and come some more, and they wonā€™t stop coming ever if youā€™re good.

16 Likes

Hey brother, people are being as gentle as possible here, but new member asking for free seeds in their first posts is frowned upon, and if you start out on the wrong foot, not everyone will be as nice.
I saw you havenā€™t taken the opportunity to introduce yourself yet, so hereā€™s that link again.
Please stop asking for seeds until you are more established.

5 Likes

That cross sounds deadly, add some double grape for that extra sweetness on the MBwā€¦ā€¦OMFG! Definitely onto something there I think @Yetigrows

I have DG pollen in the freezer, about a year old. I wonder if itā€™s still good?

1 Like

Iā€™ve got black Cuban haze pollen in my fridge

1 Like

I would say itā€™s a good possibility, so many damn variables you never know. I know for a fact Iā€™ve seen almost 3 year old pollen work perfectly. Never know, I donā€™t have pollen or Iā€™d toss it your way 100%

More snow here but canā€™t complain! Thatā€™s awesome, you giving away your native seeds?

1 Like

Iā€™d keep that in the freezer, i think it will stay viable longer.

3 Likes

Definitely keeping my eye on that cross either way, all deadly mephisto strains 100%

2 Likes

Itā€™s been ok for 15 years but thanks

:scream: :scream: :crazy_face:
even refrigerated, highly unlikely itā€™s viable after that longā€¦

4 Likes

Lol, 15 years in a fridge, yeah people will totally want to trade for that :rofl:

2 Likes