Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

@bassman5420 these showed up today! Put a big ole smile on my face. Thank you very much :pray:

8 Likes

Awesome! Glad I could get some to ya, Plucky is my wife by the way and usually joins me in doing the bigger giveaways, that is why she is on there if you were confused heh. That is NOT my handwritingā€¦lol! Happy growing and once again welcome to OG! :pray: :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: :pray:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been reading this a while. Every card Iā€™ve seen has you both on it. I think itā€™s great that your both interested and engaged with this!
My wife eyes glaze over at about 10 minutes of me talking about growing. Thank you both!

10 Likes

Gotcha my bad, was not sure so figured I would just clarify heh. Enjoy! :+1:

2 Likes

Clarification is great. I put together that you two are a couple and bobgrows is a lady!
@Pluckyevil has beautiful handwriting!

2 Likes

Lmaoā€¦ I agree manā€¦ my wife is the same way hahahaā€¦ itā€™s all I seem to want to talk about on my endā€¦ and she hates it. Usually makes her wanna take a nap :laughing:

7 Likes

LOL :laughing: I get around some people and weā€™ll talk for hours. She canā€™t believe we only talk about it for that long. Than I hear ā€œ talk to me like you talk to your friends ā€œ
Making me laugh :joy:

7 Likes

Exact same here, I instantly get the eye roll, followed by the phone in the face between us. I do believe sheā€™s all ā€œWEEDED OUTā€ sadly

7 Likes

Haha totallyā€¦ man sounds identical :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah except when itā€™s time to smoke it am I right? :laughing:

3 Likes

Itā€™s damn close if it isnā€™t identical. Definitely interested when she wants to smoke lol. Sheā€™s been smoking my stuff for ever since she started smoking again. No real idea about what I was handing her.
Medical issues in July last year and I had to stop. She is starting to see the difference

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad my wife grows.
She didnt show interest at first

2 Likes

HUGE shout out with much love and respect :heartbeat: :raised_hands:@Qtip for doing me a solid with hooking me up with another Blueberry genetic line for the upcoming Blueberry Pheno Hunt projectā€¦

Peak Seeds Blueberry!! :heart_eyes: If Iā€™m not mistaken these are original from Peak Seeds??

ANDā€¦Three other strains to play with as a MASSIVE BONUS!!!

Thanks a million my friend!

Alaskagrown

16 Likes

Iā€™ve had peak northernberry, it is bangin!

1 Like

@Rhino_buddy the trizzle has landed. Thank you for them

9 Likes

Yes those are original peak seeds, I opened the pack and put them in the flip, I meant to send you the packaging but had it sealed up before I remembered! Iā€™m happy to contribute to your blueberry escapades.
:smiley::+1:

6 Likes

Hey OGā€™ERS :wave:

We are doing " Call to action " Giveaway today!

Whatā€™s a call to action? It means you gotta walk away from the keyboard & do somethingā€¦
( nothing crazy, just ask the guy who lined up all the spoons ) ā€¦

Four prizes in tottal, each ā€œTaskā€ will be accompanied by a photo of the prize up for Grabsā€¦

United States & Canada only, shipped Snail mailā€¦

Whoā€™s ready? Hit that :+1:so I know your good to Playā€¦ quick go invite your friends, everyone has a fair chanceā€¦

8 Likes

I canā€™t join in the fun but iā€™ll watch it from the sidelines :+1:

2 Likes

Ok you got my attention :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Not getting in it, but I can watch and have fun lol

2 Likes