MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

OGer, ALL!!! I thought I would establish an area for Giveaways WITHOUT intruding upon the dedicated space of others (hint-hint: @DougDawson). I 'preciate his “OGmanship”, but realize it just wasn’t right.

I’ll attempt to have weekly events, family medical events permitting. “Queen :honeybee:” is upright, mobile, and pushing forward. Heartfelt THANKS for all the thoughts and well wishes, means a lot. So, I guess I’m about 10 weeks in Arrears. Starting MONDAY, I’ll be doing “some type” of Giveaway EVERY FEW DAYS, keeping it open for TWENTY-FOUR/24 HOURS until I’ve caught up. Plenty of Supplies on hand, open for ALL corners of the Globe (except where you can be shot for Cannabis!!).

I look forward to resumming a more active role. A-L-L, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

123 Likes

Thanks for the chances, @misterbee :+1:
Looking forward to it.

7 Likes

Happy to see life is going well. I’ll be waiting for a chance to nabs some beans from ya soon. :wink:

7 Likes

@freed111 and @MyrtleGrounds, are either of you (or both) interested in a HALF PACK of “G18” (OG18 x Green Crack)? If so, PM “personals”, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

30 Likes

Thank you for your generosity @misterbee :sparkles:

7 Likes

Love to see it. Happy to hear we are all still upright and causing trouble. Keep it up, thanks for being here :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Very generous of you sir! This place amazes me still! I am not very familiar with the family issues but am very glad to hear all is well! :green_heart: :pray:

7 Likes

Thank_you_Bee

8 Likes

Thanks @misterbee you and your fam is amazing and we wish you all the best.

5 Likes

There is going to be Bees from all over the globe swarming to your hive. :honeybee: :v:

7 Likes

Sweet, sounds good @misterbee!

3 Likes

I will bee watching :wink:

4 Likes

@misterbee :honeybee: Hoping for only the best for your journey in life and the loved ones around you . :pray:t2:

12 Likes

Glad to hear you and your lady are well brother, take care💚

5 Likes

9DC53942-509D-46C7-BD06-214125F8A862

18 Likes

I still love that video. I’m a closet MJ fan. Smooth Criminal and Billy Jean were brilliant.

5 Likes

Big fan of yours @misterbee . This is great to see…

5 Likes

Thank you brotha.
So good to have ya back.
Glad your queen bee is on the mend. Great news!

Much love!
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Buzz! Buzz! :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee:
thanks for the chance to win some gear @misterbee

3 Likes

What are we looking forward to this Spring/Summer? Well, let me see!!! I foresee @SamwellBB (that’s another story for another day, believe me!!), @Sebring, MR NICE, @JAWS, BODHI, an impressive Canadian Breeder (“Force of Nature”), CAP JUNKY, TIGER AUTOFLOWER, and MULTIPLE OG BREEDERS. “Gems” galore await!! A contact out of Florida is sending a Selection of his work, to include a “BANANA MOON ROCKS x BLUE MOON ROCKS” (the first person I thought of was @DougDawson himself). Yep, looking forward to the near future, for sure. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

46 Likes