Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

I’ll guess number 23

1 Like

Oh man it looks like @Kami chose 23 already so I’ll go with 33

2 Likes

14 just to be different.

2 Likes

Peace All. @wbSamadhi I have a GOOD number of Cannabeizien beans and I never ran any. I also have the Prayer Pupil. How did U like the bud from the Cannabeizien beans? And what about Prayer Pupil? I had grown it almost to flower but had to cut the op down and never restarted. Heard they are fire tho ( PP) I will see eventually as I have them and a good number of MMS beans as well as most of Cannabeizien 2019-20 beans. Stay safe :fist:t5:
Peace

4 Likes

Thanks! The first cross I made was more or less a pollen chuck, but I guess that’s how you have to start. Find two plants you like and make em “get it on.” :joy: and after that I took a slightly more targeted approach. But it’s all for fun! I just make seeds for myself and friends

5 Likes

I choose 8.

Looks like you’ve been busy! Love the folks that come here and already have skills. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I would guess 54!

Thanks for the opportunity. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Damn can’t resist :laughing: 18 for me! Thanks for the chance!

3 Likes

63 for me, great giveaway! @wbSamadhi

4 Likes

The cannabeizein stuff is pretty rad! Germination has been hit or miss for whatever reason, but everything I’ve grown from them has been great. Especially the holodeck Jesus and Pineapple Chakra. Maaaan, that pineapple Chakra is so nice. I did have one that hermed half way into flower. Just nanners on the lower branches (I do have a couple light leaks in the one flower room… But tbh I kinda like that, because it weeds out the more unstable pants. Also, the cannabeizein dude is super nice!

I’ve had a strange relationship with MMS gear. His star pupil is junk in my book. However, the outcrosses have some fire in them and I kinda attribute that to the mom’s he picks haha. Can’t go wrong with a prayer tower leaning prayer pupil pheno. Bodhi grows the fire.

4 Likes

Hmm… 27? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A lot more of you have shown interest than I thought :joy:, so I’ll take the 4 closest guesses and you all get 4 packs! Might throw in some freebies too, cuz this community is the shit. I’ll end the giveaway in about a half hour or so. Good luck my fellow Growmies

9 Likes

Whoops, I will pick 47 I see 69 was already taken

2 Likes

Way to make an entrance :+1: crosses sound great. I’m sure you’ll be getting some cool stuff from other members to work with :v::v:

6 Likes

I’ll guess 12 for my number . Thanks

3 Likes

Dude is a good hearted dude for sure ( Ras Patience is his name). Is why I support him. I tried to run the NYCD x Second Sight but had that grow abruptly stopped as well. Did grow Fisheye OG from MMS. That was a plant that I had for a year before I got to harvest any. Had a coworker who shattered his hip try it and swore it numbed his pain. It was ok to me ( my tolerance is very high). But good to hear on the Cannabeizien gear. I may wet some soon now. Got PLENTY Pineapple Chakra to hunt thru. Be safe :fist:t5:
Peace

5 Likes

Sweeeet! Bonus! Just itchin over here, and I’m never like that. Definitely a helluva way to make an entrance . Much respect

4 Likes

I pick 52.

2 Likes

I will try with number 74 please

2 Likes

Ten more minutes ya’ll! Get your guesses in :metal:

4 Likes