Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Nice ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I didnt even drink my coffee yet and this put me in a good mood.

5 Likes

Yes! 2 sips of coffee and a win. Gonna be a good day! Thanks!

5 Likes

Nice one @Floyd ! A win with the morning coffee always tends to put a good spin on the day to come lol congrats @VAkish

5 Likes

And by the way Gracie just turned 1 and Sammy is 8 years old.

15 Likes

OMG they’re adorable! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

They are beautiful. Here’s our two. Luna 1 and Ruby 6

6 Likes

my little baby Tobias :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Maybe these pics should be in the Pictures of Pets thread. Lol
My bad.

2 Likes

my beautiful baby girl, couldn’t resist sorry

7 Likes

Hey ya’ll,

I’ve been making my own seeds for a few years now and since I’m new to OG, I thought I could do a small giveaway. I’ve grown these out many times and there are some great things to be found.
I suppose I should give a little background on these strains…
Three years ago I grew out a pack of Holodeck Jesus from Cannabeizein. It’s got Jesus og, Trainwreck, headband and Jack the Ripper in it. I found a killer resinous male and pollinated my white widow mom. This made what I call Magdalene. I grew out about 50 of the Magdalene beans and ended up keeping #6. It grows similar to white widow, but has more fruity terps and more purpling.

Next I found a nice male with beautiful structure in Dragon’s hashplant f2s that I got from Dragon’s Flame Genetics. Deep red/purple stems and nice resin content. I hit that to my Magdalene and Spirit Rider was born. There’s a special pheno to be found in these seeds that grows unlike all the rest. Good yield and rotten fruit terps and a stone that’ll put your dick in the dirt.

I found a male that resembled that special pheno and pollinated my g13hp mom and my goji og mom. These made Love Nest and Goji Rider.

The next male was from a cross I made using a Bangin Ticket F2 male to a Pineapple Chakra mom. Bangin Ticket from Dragon’s Flame Genetics has Slyme Ticket and Bangi Haze if I remember correctly. And Pineapple Chakra contains Pineapple Haze. So this cross is more of a heady high with ample stretching, but dense nugs more like an Indica. I call this cross Chakra Mama, named after a woman I met a decade ago at a holistic health expo. She called herself Chakra Mama and she had such vibrant energy and made a lasting impression on me. I used a Chakra Mama male and pollinated my keeper pheno of Prayer Pupil from Mass Medical Strains. I found a mom that was very Prayer Tower from Bodhi leaning and Samadhi was born.

All that to say, I have two 4 packs to giveaway. US and Canada members only please. Reply with a number between 1-100. The two closest will get 4 packs of 12 regular beans each. :heart::seedling::fire::raised_hands::tada:

22 Likes

Got my berry cheesy thanks @DougDawson !

2 Likes

I guess 49 please and thank you

2 Likes

I guess 83, thanks! djsf

3 Likes

I guess 23. Thank you for running this giveaway.

2 Likes

Lucky number 13, all the way!

1 Like

I guess 72. Thanks for the opportunity :grin:

1 Like

44 please . Those look and sound GREAT, thank you my friend

1 Like

4 packs! And they all sound epic! Oh boy :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

37 cuz why not!

2 Likes

Lucky number 69:) thanks !

Sounds like you put some time and effort into these beans !

3 Likes