Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

I have a feeling that seal you put on those awesome letters is one of the reasons why that method works so well.It’s like they don’t want to run the letter through the roller machine so it doesn’t ruin the wax seal.Very clever

4 Likes

Congratulations everyone!!
Cool give away @darkillusion

3 Likes

Lol didnt think about that! But if it works because of that reason then i’ll still doing it like that. I will practice some gothic caligraphy aswell :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks @AzSeaindooin420 ! Excited to try them both… but… that Jack Herer :sunglasses::green_heart:
Love & Light ☆ djsf

11 Likes

Received today! @AzSeaindooin420

And can anyone help me figure out who these came from bc I went back and looked and can’t find anything about these. I don’t remember winning them and I checked my pm. Nothing I can find. I would remember if someone was going to send a gift pack like this! They came from Canada so it could have been a while back… still can’t find a clue lol

18 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

The bottom pic looks like @Oldtimerunderground

6 Likes

Big ups @Mithridate

Thanks for the bonus pack too:)

Bless, Fatty

14 Likes

You guys are correct! When u told me, I went and looked for his name and it’s definitely from him! @Oldtimerunderground thank you so much!

6 Likes

I’ve been wanting some c99 for a while now! Finally got a cross today :grin: those look great

4 Likes

@Rhino_buddy @7ANJA7OD
Check out my wiki giveaway

5 Likes

Noice :ok_hand:

Skunk x lifesaver is untested beyond germ rates and mutants.
The mom is a 1993 skunk and the dad is a grape lifesaver. There’s pics of him somewhere on here… show your males thread or something. Anyway :wink:

10 Likes

Anyone recognize these out of the UK? Looking to thank the relevant party and wondering what they are?

6 Likes

@chronix
Eagle has landed
Thank you so much
Very much appreciated

14 Likes

@hollyho received the blackstrap autos today! Thanks you!

2 Likes

Sounds killer, thanks again mate

Is this from Sensi stock?

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks for letting me know!

4 Likes

It’s an old outdoors line from east coast canada. I don’t know the original source/seedbank it came from.

5 Likes

Happy to hear you got them! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks for replying to me. Hopefully next time you’ll have more .

5 Likes