Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Super Awesome Grow Light 696969

1 Like

mars hydro fc6500

1 Like

Wow, that took a while but @503BudMan picks up the OG Kush X Purple Kush

5 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you very much kind sir. Took a minute to find it. Wasn’t quite sure where I had seen it. Sending a dm now.

2 Likes

That model number would definitely work for breeding room lights😁

2 Likes

Ok, so how about we do a pack of Grape Truffle F1’s next?

4 Likes

Well I already won a pack of grape dragon (grape truffle and purple dragon right) …
So I’m gonna wait this one out…

2 Likes

Ok so for the Grape Truffle be the first to correctly answer this. The character George Jefferson was in the US Navy during the Korean war, what was his job there?

a cook more word to complete

3 Likes

I’m thinking cook

2 Likes

Ok, I should have said this before but this is member level and above, basic users do not qualify. Since I did not say this I will give these to @tiocranius but that will be all until you bump up your status. I am guessing your are from Brazil, is that right?

3 Likes

Communications operator

Colonel of the Virginia Regiment and Commander in Chief of all forces now raised in the defense of His Majesty’s Colony commander and chief?

1 Like

Good one @tiocranius

1 Like

yes bro, i’m from brazil. as soon as possible i will become a member

thank you, I had already seen this restriction in other posts but as I didn’t see anything here I decided to post it.

9 Likes

All good man, send me your address. I did not post any restrictions so you were correct to try and you did in fact win.

8 Likes

Ok how about one more? Double Grape X three bear OG?

5 Likes

Ok last one for now. For a pack of Double Grape X 3BOG be the first to correctly tell me, why are Flamingos pink?

4 Likes

its their food!

2 Likes