Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Okay @Rogue and @Emeraldgreen
Send me your infos please.

5 Likes

My alarm was right once again!

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 05.48.15

Thank you @chronix, much appreciated!

6 Likes

Dibs in many characters lol

1 Like

@CannaPeace your internet are with problem?

It lags but I had to step away and take the dog out

1 Like

Good night everyone see you tomorrow

2 Likes

Goodnight @Emeraldgreen

Thatā€™s diagnosed as Misophonia!

Yeah. I have it for a few sounds and I think most of them are food related, like the sound of really creamy cheesey mac n cheese being stirred lol. I go into rage mode and have to leave the room. I have headphones in when I eat with the hubby cause I know the sounds he makes are not alway his fault.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s really funny, my wife has the same handicap but she doesnā€™t accept that and blames me for being gross!

But itā€™s selective misophonia cause the rage is solely directed to me, whereas the kids can be as gross as they want :grin:

edit: sorry for being off topic

3 Likes

Dang @chronix I missed out on those Lady in Red!

Good luck getting that trap setup. :+1:t2::chipmunk:

3 Likes

Dibs, damn too late again lol

Pink Floyd for the win.

What did I get?

4 Likes

Welcome my sonā€¦ welcome to the machine!!

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Been off og for a whileā€¦ Didnt have a grow last year either(crazy story but canā€™t elaborate security reasons :sweat_smile:) was super bummed/annoyed but outta my control. This year has potential and Iā€™ve scouted many spots that will be fruitful. Iā€™m here to ask if anyone has any indica leaning/ auto seeds they could reasonably part with. I have some trade options but not many :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: but anything will help. Thanks in advance :metal::sunglasses:

8 Likes

You could try running through the seed trade thread too. If I had some I would help you out thou. And im happy your back ! I had to take a break myself. It sucked lmao

3 Likes

If your expecting seeds from me I didnā€™t forget about yā€™all. Iā€™ve been busy and Iā€™m a fkn slacker. I will be getting those out tomorrow.

15 Likes

PM me anytime.

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone!! As Iā€™ve mentioned, here comes a chunk of beans I was gifted by amazing OGers!!
@DougDawson!!! Thank you dearly bud!! Nothing less than eight different strains were given by you!!! And thanks again for doing me the favor to getting the ones below from @anonymous4289!! The Apolloi Ape has been growing!!! Pics later!!! Thanks bud!!!

Guess from POTY Thanks @DougDawson!!

Another oneā€¦

Andā€¦

And three moreā€¦

And moreā€¦ A major thanks to @DannyTerpintine and @Floyd and @DougDawson again!!! lol!!

Thatā€™s it for now!!! Doug youā€™re simply amazing!! Love OG!!! :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

15 Likes

It ainā€™t over yet!!

A huge thanks to my big brother @BigMike55!!! Youā€™re awesome!!!

And moreā€¦

A lot more to be thankful later here!!! Have a great Monday!!!

13 Likes