Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Maybe Google deduced an answer and Lemonade Joe Googled that answer? :joy::raised_hands: jkjk… I know nothing, I am just observant and noticed that thread

1 Like

Yes but if you look at that dat of that post it was made in July, lol.

1 Like

It’s whatever though, it’s for free seeds so I guess it don’t matter. Really wanted that card though :rofl:

2 Likes

I look away to eat dinner for two minutes and the cards start flying :rofl:

3 Likes

I get it, there will be more to come. Didn’t have near enough to pass out with the Co-op seeds so they will be given out here. I see that Sept date but it’s no a post made in July 2016, lol. Meh, what can a guy do :rofl:

5 Likes

There is the July 2016 dated history thread too… History of Overgrow.com

If you classify the question as invalid you could ask another one!

or, since you already announced a winner… Send it! :v:

2 Likes

Here is another snippit from Joe stating Sept 2016. I will just go with the first person who answered as there was a post from Joe backing that up. That gives us 2 screen shots of Joe, one saying Sept and one saying August, lol.

4 Likes

Thanks for adding me. Will haveta read up to figure out what’s going on :rofl:.
Peace

3 Likes

Well it’s been fun folks, thanks for playing. Will get to all the PM’s shortly, happy growing fellow OGers. Don’t worry @DrGonzo13 , there will be many more chances.

Have a good night all. fly2

14 Likes

Cool, i didn’t know this. And Pink Floyd’s been my favorite band for (only) 42 years!

3 Likes

According to the insurance I have something shows that it’s finally supposed to be delivered Wednesday @DougDawson :large_blue_circle::crescent_moon:

1 Like

2 hours late to the fun. Dagnabbit. Congratulations to all the winners. Shout-out all seed producers and of course @DougDawson
OG is the bees knees
Peace

8 Likes

Thanks! @DesertHeartGardens . I was elsewhere. :slight_smile: Here now though. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Need that address for the CRomster @DJSF :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fellow OGers, I’m putting out a call for some Auto pollen. I’d prefer Feminized pollen but will take regular if it’s a good strain. I have plenty of :fire: strains/seeds to trade. This is a ‘time sensitive’ search, the boys I had going to collect pollen from didn’t make the cut. Hit me in a DM with what you have, please. I’m counting on the OGniverse to pull this through!

9 Likes

Man, I skipped out last nite, and Pink Floyd blew this place up. And I missed the Sour Bubble with Collector Card.
What was I thinking?

12 Likes

There will be more @BigMike55 :slight_smile:

8 Likes

thanks for the call boss! had a fucking runaround of a day yesterday, love watching the love here though!

4 Likes