Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

oh man, i have avoided that site for the last two weeks, ever since i realized how much over budget i was with my 4/20 spending. and i have a sneaking suspicion that some of the hotter strains are going for super cheap right now because there are probably others like me. oh well, part of the cycles of life.

5 Likes

Glad they made it and you like them! :v:

6 Likes

Love them, and the bonus’ as well! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you m’lady are absolutely the best! Thank you again🙏🏻

6 Likes

I think it’s cool and different :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So you did find your bonus? Lol

6 Likes

can i ask about these 3d printed seed packages… do they make it through the post just as well as using the hose flips? they feel bigger and chunkier to me than what i can get my hose flips down to.

because if they have no postal issues, then i think i’ll switch to these, as my nephew has a bunch of 3d printers and i want to stop giving money to amazon as much as possible.

11 Likes

Speak to @Bobgrows for your USA needs bud, she can get you sorted. Tagged you on the chat thread to continue this convo @highminwin

2 Likes

They are lighter, you can fit many in an envelope. The postal rollers don’t damage them at all.
You should definitely have him make you some, if you plan to ship seeds.

11 Likes

Yea, they’re almost half the weight of a flip :+1:

3 Likes

lol I gotta say folks. Over the past year or so it’s been fun to watch the evolution of shipping process used by OG!

What’s that old saying? ‘Necessity is the mother of invention’ lol

12 Likes

all of the ones I’ve received have been totally intact.

2 Likes

oh i see, so they’re even better than a flip because you can add more to your package for the same postage and you get more structural integrity as well.

that’s excellent to hear tresbundles. i’ll have to go grab the stl files and get my nephew to print a bunch.

thanks for sharing your experiences all! who knows, i may be able to help supply the southwest region with 3d printed flips.

9 Likes

lol, thanks! doug had linked me the files over on the chat room thread.

speaking of which, since this is the FREE SEEDS and free clones thread (ahem), i just got in my last order from great lakes genetics yesterday and i’ve got some bad dawg freebies to give away. anyone who hasn’t gotten a pack of tres star dawg x run away bride from me, claim it now… first dibs gets it. you can NOT have already won a pack of these from me.

13 Likes

Dibs please
That;s one I been on the lookout for lol

10 Likes

alright, you got it johnny! please dm me your addy and i’ll drop them in the post tomorrow with the last of my 4/20 giveaways.

16 Likes

@DougDawson Package arrived today !
Thanks for the Garland !

3 Likes

Fantastic bud, glad they made it, happy growing :v:

1 Like

Alright, I just got two pack of seeds in the mail today from Corey. However they are seeds I already have, so instead of hording these seeds I am going to give them out to who ever wants them (US and Canada only, sorry everyone else).

First up is a pack of Charolett`s Dementia Auto Fem seeds. Who wants them?

7 Likes

ok i’ll bite dibbs

3 Likes

PM me your address.

2 Likes