Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

The latin name? It appears correct. I’m no good at Latin. Haha. My wife knows all that. :wink:

2 Likes

rattlesnake master i think

3 Likes

Correct spelling Doug. I need some of that grey matter to help me out. I fall asleep and it’s gone. Lol

1 Like

@Rhino_buddy what’s the lineage on that Maui Mango Haze?

1 Like

Let’s ask @misterbee. He sent me a few extra packs, and I gotta spread em around. Sorry I don’t know more.

Background of the Maui mango haze…

From Sebring maybe?

6 Likes

Pretty sure there from this seed run not 100 percent though Seed Run Co-Op: Maui Mango Haze (CLOSED)

6 Likes

As kids we knew it as ‘snake beater’
That made perfect sense to us… :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I love this site…just saying.

4 Likes

Nah, those were gifted by THE ONE AND ONLY @Guitarzan!!! When I had the BIG GIVEAWAY, he sent me enough to trade, give as a “Bonus”, or donate. I do believe he had a Grow Thread, but don’t quote me. I have more and will circulate 'em from time-to-time. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Great giveaway @Rhino_buddy! Sad I missed it. To be fair to @MoBilly I see one plant of probably showy milkweed (could be a different milkweed) :wink:

2 Likes

I’m just wanting to thank you @BasementBeans for your seeds donated to the auction I was able to take the winning bid on the Grape Dragon and the Tiger Mints which I am really excited about especially since I will have some Tiger Berry but I was just curious about the Grape Dragon because I have been looking for some Grape Ape and after seeing the Grape Dragon I had to try for it but I just wanted to say thanks for helping the OG website and us members lucky enough to win some of these beans and I hope to find some magic in them there beans Happy Growing The Doc … I originally tried for the Tiger La Affie and I have a old cross of La Affie x MTF and I didn’t get in on the first 2 auctions but was like u said it was a win for us all by helping keep things up and running on the Overgrow Community and I am excited for them to arrive and break in my new tent

10 Likes

My pleasure doc.

By placing those bids you’re helping the site just as much as I am, so thank YOU :v:

P.S. more Tiger Berry stuff in the works

7 Likes

Thats likely dogbane, or indian hemp your seeing. There is some butterfly milkweed around there but it’s mostly in the back of that image. (Hiding)

2 Likes

Dogbane lines up pretty well too :grin: I dig the giveaway method :v:

3 Likes

It’s all part of our mission. :wink: Gotta educate!

Our “business” operates more like a nonprofit, and it feels like it. But I’m rich with land and diversity.

8 Likes

Anyone in the mood for some chocolate Thai and some NL#1 x HP

7 Likes

Yes, sir!!!

1 Like

Guess what @Randar please send me your info I’ve got a 5 pack of each

1 Like

Chicken butt?

2 Likes

Nice one @DrGonzo13 . OG spirit = spreading the love. lol

2 Likes