Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

It’s like, ‘I want seeds!’

And I’m like, ‘Yeah, and I want a Lamborghini’

5 Likes

Don’t mind if I do! :joy:

3 Likes

If the Lamborghini came in a truck, I’d like one! lol That thing is too low to the ground and cramped for me to fold myself into it, as is… :rofl: :smile: :wink:

6 Likes

ok moving to the chat thread lol

1 Like

Yeah but if you ever got in it you would never wanna get out. What a ride that would be.

1 Like

They have an SUV

2 Likes

‘Yeah, and I want a Lamborghini’

I’ll be giving some away in about a half hour.

5 Likes

Dibs on the Lamborghini !!

Did I win!? Lol

7 Likes

Send me your deets, I’m just trying to fit this washer around it so it doesn’t get dinged in the mail.

6 Likes

I’ll wait on the Aston Martin packs please……

4 Likes

Dibs “red” Lamborghini… am I late?

1 Like

I know I can’t really say anything because my first post was a seed request but I couldn’t help myself… when in Rome… :joy:20220507_085157

5 Likes

Damn they got too frosty😂

4 Likes

I too am sensing our newest addition is yet another puppet acct. :man_facepalming:t2: I just don’t get it tbch

5 Likes

It’s actually red leb Lambo…that ok?

3 Likes

TBH, the individual did post in the BOG seeds availability thread asking where he could buy some and there are posts directing requestors to this thread.

4 Likes

Must Be Nice ,Good Vibes …Nice fellow growers an such farmers. Permiculture ,hello from Florida tropical growing in swamp lands …plenty much light since closer to the Equater,…mastercomoster…
@JohnnyPotseed @ BigMike55 , you have plenty of beans ,maybe help a senior grower 67yo in a line breeding ,projects to share Our infinite knowledge health. Wealth ,God Bless Yawl ,calman…southerngents…

3 Likes

@calman1955 Hey friend! As a suggestion, you need to include @ to BigMike55’s name for him to be able to see your post (just like I did with yours), otherwise you will not be reaching him!! Hope it helps!!

3 Likes

That’s pretty dope of you to notice

3 Likes

Thank you sir. I never enjoy feeling like a stranger and usually prefer to come with a stance of open arms. I’m weird like that. 20220507_103351

8 Likes