Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

I am looking to do that again in Sept, hoping to make a yearly thing. What do you say @BigMike55 , you up for a repeat?

6 Likes

Wasn’t just a dibs… :wink: Gotta post some pics of your weekend to qualify :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t wanna commit right now. Not that my fellow Vets don’t deserve it. They absolutely do. Just have a lot of irons in the fire right now. We will see, tho.

4 Likes

No worries brother, we shall see when we get closer. Ok I posted in the last veterans giveaway that this will happen so it’s a go. We will repeat the veterans giveaway this September for our brothers and sisters in the service.

5 Likes

Dibs and my weekend was spent breaking this bad boy In ,One for the pool one for thr plant getting full sun from being in my tent.The random bagseed wins again.That Jacylyn produced beautiful plants that smell like weed from the 80s 90s really fun plant that adds weight to anything it touches.The smell on these is amazing old school

20 Likes

Damn!busy weekend for you! That stick of chunky balls looks amazing! Nice work!

Send that addy bud and thank you for your service!

3 Likes

Who pinged me

4 Likes

I did bud, giveaway for veterans going on here. Also looking to put on veterans giveaway again in Sept. to make it a yearly thing.

11 Likes

Army 1979 :us:

6 Likes

Thank you all for your service.

3 Likes

Great giveaway last time @DougDawson thanks
Im taking it easy this weekend. EKG heart exam in morning
Make shift Bird nest
And restacked wood wind blew over, and put up privacy screen, Navy Vet
Dibs if not done

6 Likes

Well since the thread is waking up, let’s add another 10 more lucky dibsers so don’t be shy y’all :wink: same rules apply as beginning of giveaway post

6 Likes

Send that addy bud! Thank you for your service, please put vet somewhere in your message :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Still 13 more envelopes to fill :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you for the gift addy sent :v: your awesome

2 Likes

Got my share for now for sure, but still… happy Memorial Day y’all!!
Many Thanks to all the vets that make all this possible!! Good vibes and Gratitude :pray:

No dibs :slight_smile:

18 Likes

It’s my birthday. so went out for lunch ,then changed the oil in my Dodge and put the little ladies outside for a little sunshine

18 Likes

Dibs forgot it

6 Likes

Well u def should send me that addy and get u some beans on the way :slight_smile:

Also happy freaking birthday, gonna double your counts, hope you are having a wonderful bday/holiday weekend!

Oh and of course, thank you for your service!

16 Likes

Love the pine warp :+1:

3 Likes