Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

I’ll apply there and find out.

2 Likes

I have an update for everyone on that. Had a very direct conversation with the CEO. Let me blur some private info and share the end result for transparency. I think it will actually be good for their brand.

The blunt, direct feedback was handled with grace & elegance and that’s what I appreciated most, but gimme a min, update will follow on the “31%THC + 5.56% terp” PetroCan ditch weed.

2 Likes

I was talking about the return address, not the ditch weed. But glad he was receptive.

That should be a nice strain I’ve grew the double grape and it turned out excellent.

3 Likes

Oh my bad; here it is anyway. I’m not going to share the more personal back and forth on Twitter as I feel it to be a breach of privacy & respect, but know that it was acknowledged, appreciated, and handled with grace, and I was respectful as well, even though I did use the term “ditch weed” lol.

2 Likes

Forum Stomper f2 is great. im down to my last lil bit of bud wish i could find more of’em im out

3 Likes

I run a game every Thursday, been going for 3 years-ish now whew! Love me some D&D! I think we need a thread :thinking:

4 Likes

Roll for it.

2 Likes

Og d&d night on the discord :thinking: maybe get a virtual campaign going :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Oh snap that might be do-able. We played all through covid so I’m fairly proficient at roll20 also.

4 Likes

For everyone expecting mail from me, it’s being sent out tomorrow afternoon :slight_smile:

Best,
-e

12 Likes

omg how hilarious would this be? we should all be playing druids in search of magic beans.

2 Likes

Would we be in a forest?
Bit to easy for s bunch of druids in a forest…

Dark forest?

1 Like

man, the possibilities are endless of course! (it’s d&d)

we really should take this conversation over to the chat thread though. i know it’s good manners to keep the fsfc thread for free seeds and free clones.

4 Likes

I agree I have to go in a bit but would like to discuss this more! :nerd_face: :heart_eyes:

well, lets sleep on it then and we’ll re-convene in the chat thread, tagging og’ers who have expressed interest so far.

looks like it’s tresbundles, RandomCalyxDB0, DesertHeartGardens, highminwin.

4 Likes

I havent been on much due to life stuff and having no current garden to share but i wanted to jump back on and say a big thanks to @lambchopedd and @Neb for the great gift that arrived in my mailbox at my new (temporary) home!! Sorry it took so long to say thanks!

you guys didn’t know it but it was nice to get these the week of my 4/20 bday!!

thanks again!!

21 Likes

That’s what I’m saying, I’ve had the 3 bears og side and it was excellent and potent as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

The auto that was given out in one of Sebring giveaways? I think I still got some around

2 Likes

Big shout out to @Corey for these Auto fems and @Emeraldgreen for these NL I’ve been searching for for so long! Thanks guys!!

3 Likes