Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

damn you weren’t kidding, AzSea. my mailbox was blowing up as well.

@DougDawson your package came in the mail. thanks so very much! i’ve not heard of the garland strain before. am i correct with my research in that it’s a golden goat cross?

@DrGonzo13 my mr nice seeds came in, which includes critical mass and black widow. i think you were asking for these? i think i still have your addy from the seed giveaway. i’ll drop them in the mail for you, i just need to grab more postage tomorrow.

19 Likes

I am so late with this thank you post, but better late than never I guess. Big thank you to @Astrodude for the Critical CBD by Garden of Green, AND thanks for including one of your custom slaps! It’s been added to the wall of awesomeness already :blush:

5 Likes

Yes, that us correct, glad they made it bud.

5 Likes

My buddy @DougDawson sent me a pack of @smokenhike BOG L.S.D.
I received them yesterday. Happier than a pig in mud. Thanks brother.

11 Likes

Fantastic brother, should be some fire in there for sure. Glad they made it safe and sound.

4 Likes

Think I will pop them on my next grow. I really like the way my BOG Sour Strawberry is looking. I hope it’s a girl so I can try that wonderful smoke.

5 Likes

Lol I thought those were Freezies for a second, nice haul!

4 Likes

Lol me too at first glance.

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure either thought the same thing.

2 Likes

Wait…they’re NOT freezies?!?

I ate mine!

7 Likes

So I’m not the only one!

2 Likes

sweeet! it’s got that golden goat in it. i’m looking forward to reading up on garland now. thanks again.

omg, i’m such a seed whore, here i am thinking to myself “is freezies a breeder i haven’t heard about? are they slinging fire seeds?” and it wasn’t only until i got to CanuckistanPete’s comment that i’m all like, “ohhh… yea, those!” hilarious.

yea that’s how mr nice is sending their seeds out. it makes reading the strains sort of a pain, but when i get some free time maybe i’ll transfer them to little ziplock dimebags or something. i probably have better things to do though.

11 Likes

^^^ :rofl: ya got it bad min :green_heart:

3 Likes

I’m definitely happy to hear that I’m just getting my 420 envelopes and I can’t wait to get those and I can’t remember if they’re fems or regs and I have a few Durban Poison photo fems if interested for all the giveaways and support for the OG community and I just hate u having to send out 2 seeds do if you are interested in the Durban gimme a PM

2 Likes

Thank you @Jinglepot, got some love in the mail today. Im starting to like hockey :+1:t2:

12 Likes

Hey @highminwin , beans showed safe and sound. Thank you, I appreciate your generosity.:pray::peace_symbol:

14 Likes

Its a GREAT sport…also glad they made it!!!

6 Likes

I have like 20 mr nice auctions coming in as well… LoL
evertytime i go there every year or so i get so caught up in the auctions i just cant help myself :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you @Maddawg - I promise, I will enjoy :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Well @bassman5420 @leetdood & @AzSeaindooin420

Got the amnesia 7 seed butter. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hope you guys have better luck.

13 Likes