Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

So, I’ve got my 4 year old son trained to listen for the mail carrier and holler at me when they are at our house. We don’t want those precious beans left in the heat for longer than necessary. Ha!

16 Likes

@CrunchBerries “Dad! Beans have arrived!” :flushed: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :hugs:

5 Likes

Good luck bro. I’m sure the community will rally. :+1:

4 Likes

Thnx cuz, nothing so far but it’s only been a day. I got faith in OG though

5 Likes

Hi everyone! Once again, a major thanks to @BeagleZ!!
I remember having won Lavender! Still, as a sign of major OGenerosity, another pack was included, TripChocChip x AlienAppleWarp!! Brother, you’re awesome! I appreciate it!!

Thanks!

18 Likes

So glad they made it finally!! Happy growing bro! Good Vibes :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Dang dude. You must have a boat load o’ beans Nice!

7 Likes

this is his vault for his stash @BigMike55 :joy:

13 Likes

@BigMike55 (I’m set for sure!) :sunglasses:Shhh don’t tell others!! You already convinced me on growing some :fire:, besides my DbHp fem in bloom as we speak! Thanks to you brother!!

11 Likes

Thank you for the kind alert!

2 Likes

I saw a documentary on this Super Vault place. It’s really impressive to say the least.

3 Likes
9 Likes

See you there :crazy_face:

1 Like

Put it on that link I posted bud so we can keep this thread clean or we will end up with 200 posts, lol.

3 Likes

My bad! Thought we were supposed to do so!! Apologies!

2 Likes

@DougDawson he was trying to double his odds with the same guess :joy:

6 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Read my mind! you!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

No need to apologize brother, you did nothing wrong. I just figured we should do it there and save this thread as it is about to hit it’s limit and part 13 is coming :wink:

4 Likes

@Abbbian - busted!

1 Like

Just for being Abbbian! No fair!! :sunglasses: :flushed: :pouting_cat:

1 Like