Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Awesome, thanks very much @RandomCalyxDB0 , much appreciated.

Every mystery needs a detective, now who is the zodiac bean sender?

1 Like

No! Not this kind. I like to know what I grow. :grin:
What if itā€™s the greatest ever and you just donā€™t know what it isā€¦:thinking: that would drive me crazier than I am! Lol :v:

4 Likes

IKR lol just picking at ya cuzā€¦I know thisā€™ll drive ya crazy until you know!

2 Likes

Ok now folksā€¦lol fess up there ā€˜Rudderā€™ whoever ya are! Inquiring minds gotta know!

3 Likes

"Rudder! "
Is the only thing I have to go by

2 Likes

Do unto others as you would do to yourselfā€¦Feed the Soil ,the biology, is already.there. .supposed tobe organic , Just add water ,anyone wana give away some whitewidow beans ,Ps I didnā€™t get a 420 celebrity thing

3 Likes

Maybe it says Budder like @Budderton, havenā€™t they given out beans?

They are not from me.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Dang it. Well I discussed hose washers with him and he said he would send more out, so shoot him an email. Super nice guy!

1 Like

Oh @DougDawson !

Snagged another new game and watch! Zelda!

Still jealous of your collection.

10 Likes

@highminwin The Mango Widow eagle has landedā€¦many thanks to you fine sir!

3 Likes

Very cool, what year was that released?

1 Like

I think this year.

There was the super Mario bros one last year.

Theyā€™re pretty sweet actually if you like those old NES games and are always waiting for a few minutes here and there. :wink:

2 Likes

Sure would be nice grower mangowhitewidow. Lutside after b under lights 18/8 ā€¦tropical ā€¦organicā€¦compost from. 250ypiveOak. ā€¦thank you all sheppardsā€¦

They have a real retro vibe, I really thought it was an 80s thing!

1 Like

I had two white widow beans that were fem and Iā€™m thinking of crossing it with white rhino I have going

2 Likes

Yeah. They modeled them after the old ones and even have the old games on them too. Theyā€™re nice and light and theyā€™re static. You and just turn it off, and pick up where you left off when you turn it on.

Theres also multiple games on them.

Hereā€™s Doug. Maybe heā€™ll show you his old ones. :wink:

8 Likes

Have you guys seen www.analogue.co ?

Pretty cool vintage gaming rigs with new tech.

2 Likes

We should take this to the chat thread guys

5 Likes