Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

That was my first thought too :wink:

1 Like

Charlotte. Even though I have no gold coins.

3 Likes

Nailed it! Send that addy!

2 Likes

Damn I read wrongā€¦ lolā€¦

1 Like

LOL, nope, got to leave them for someone else. Got into the trivia thing but did not want to answer and screw someone out of the game. Fun fact, the coins were struck from 1838-61

3 Likes

I just dropped in to say hello to everyoneā€¦ been busy as hellā€¦ donā€™t think Iā€™m being a stranger though!! Good to see you all still at it!

5 Likes

Haha the pile I sent ya I hope u got a girl in there somewhere, lol ur part of the Canadian community too so hope ur keeping a few striped plump fatties for u too :wink:

1 Like

So letā€™s get this 10 pack of white rhino into someoneā€™s hands :slight_smile:

What was the only year canana produced a 20 cent piece?

2 Likes

Whoā€™s canana? Ha!

2 Likes

1858 year of

:arrow_up::arrow_up:Pretty sure this is the ticket!

1 Like

Hahaha typed bananas to many times my Canadaā€™s are cananas hahaha
@Orison u got it, send that addy

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got 2x6 packs of something very special for two :canada:Canadian outdoor growers who might not have plans for their garden yetā€¦ anyone around that meets the criteria? :wink:

9 Likes

Come on Canucks, get at it. giphy

9 Likes

After months of throwing out ridiculous answers I finally got one :tada::tada:. Thank you @AzSeaindooin420

5 Likes

Your welcome! Congratulations :clap::tada:

1 Like

Alrightā€¦. Hereā€™s what we have on offer. Deep Warp F2s from Richard Williams.

Deep Warp regular

Outdoor
The Williams family originated this hybrid back in 2006 combining the (Texada timewarp x early Cambodian) gifted to us from Quadra island and Tom Hills deep chunk. We have since line bred this strain resulting in two distinct phenotypes, one matures very early September and is short and more Indica leaning with a nice skunky yet fruity taste and stoney effect. Great medicine after a hard days work. The late September phenotype being more sativa dominant exhibits a more citrus grapey aroma with a pleasant yet potent uplifting effect. Great for dinner parties and good pain relieving effect.

Outdoor harvest early-late September

For the first 6 packā€¦.

Question: what museum has the largest collection of Titanic artefacts in the world?

:canada::canada:Only :canada::canada:

7 Likes

1 of my favourite bands, The Slackers

3 Likes

@Bobgrows & @highminwin
Both of your care packages showed up today!!
Thanks again!!

6 Likes

The Titanic Museum branch

1 Like