Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Hey @Jinglepot , I got a bunch of the Jack and Rhino from @AzSeaindooin420 , happy to pass some on to you in your fall box, they should be all going out within a week or so now that I am starting to get moving again.

11 Likes

Hey that sounds awesome! Rhino too?? Hehe, thanks Doug!

6 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420
@DJSF
You guys are off the hook! Thanks much fir the offers! OG spirit

6 Likes

Same Rules as Above!

What a Gato-class submarine became a part of the Combined Great Lakes Navy Association in Chicago, Illinois behind Chicago’s Naval Armory on 24 May 1973. Later moved to Navy Pier in 1979.

In 1987, the submarine was moved to Muskegon, Michigan to serve as the centerpiece of the new Great Lakes Naval Memorial & Museum.

I did an Overnight camp on this Sub when I was In Boy Scouts in a state North of Illinois.

7 Likes

USS “Silversides” (SS/AGSS-236)

4 Likes

Silversides became a part of the Combined Great Lakes Navy Association in Chicago, Illinois, behind Chicago’s Naval Armory on 24 May 1973. For years, the submarine was tended by a small crew of dedicated volunteers, drawn to her illustrious history and technical marvels.

2 Likes

Winner Winner! Send me your addy… I’ll send you some beans I haven’t sent you yet!

6 Likes

Im.a dum.dum. :grin::v:

4 Likes

@Maddawg. HAWAII ISLAND. Pearl harbor. Unprovoked attacks…calman…

1 Like

Same rules and seeds as above!

What is the name of this Fish!

6 Likes

Gold fish lol

1 Like

PM sent. Thanks again for the awesome giveaway!

2 Likes

Can we start a club for us dummies on here? :joy:

5 Likes

Hint #1
You will see this fish all around Catalina Island

2 Likes

Garibaldi?

5 Likes

Garabaldi yayayaya

5 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens @hollyho
Winner Winner! Send me your addys

Thanks for playing!

7 Likes

Omg I got it! Lmao! Ten characters got me so I had to send you some gibberish :joy: thank you!!!

8 Likes

Thank you for your generosity but just wanted to play for fun love some trivia :joy: if you wanted to find someone else to give it to like @Sincitytoker that would be awesome

6 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens
I really really appreciate that
How ogenerous of you.
You rock

6 Likes