Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

I think I sent u both from our trading shenanigans, still got hundreds of the jack so no problem getting @Jinglepot some! If specifically trying to grow em happy to send em than sitting in a baggie wishing for love. If ur in Canada may be better taking @Dougdawson up on that, if ur trying to get em going sooner just say the word and I’ll shoot em out in the morning :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Jinglepot is in Canada and will be getting a pack of each sent to him tomorrow with his fall box. @BigMike55 in in USA.

5 Likes

Nope, I found them. I laid them next to my computer while I was writing my thank you. But my sister in law has invade my space and is staying in my grow room/man cave/guitar lounge for two weeks. I knew you had sent them (Thanx again) just forgot that I left them in there.

2 Likes

Wanted to surprise ya but the " who wants to find the autos" beans I sent ya I slipped in a 10 pack of some nice plump striped white rhino beans, so u should be seeing em in the next couple days :wink: felt bad u barely missed em that day and going home to a tent disaster

2 Likes

Good thing I’m not polite :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

just kidding :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Could it be nemo’s cousin?

1 Like

For a pack of jinglepot Cheese f2s
Canuk (female) x (Cheese x UFS18). (710 Genetics Male)

Tell me what day of the week was the eiffel tower inaugurated :grin:

6 Likes

Sunday all day

4 Likes

Yes! On a Sunday, can you believe that :grin:

Send me your infos!

4 Likes

So while everybody is busy over there, how about a sneaky giveaway :shushing_face: :grin:

for a pack of (hoodoo x skunk18) x (exodus cheese x Colombian gold)

Give me a good Ole dibs :wink:

17 Likes

Dibs, only one dibs!! Please! Ok, two dibs then!

6 Likes

Dibs pleaaaase

3 Likes

Good lord :flushed:

Fastest fingers this side of the sun hahaha

You winnnnn, send a pm :yum:

6 Likes

Thanks brother!! PM incoming!!
Great one!!

5 Likes

I blinked, did I miss something?

7 Likes

Whut happined?

4 Likes

Oooo sounds like a good combo that. Good luck to whoever ends up with them. Should be a good one.

2 Likes

I got those beans today actually @AzSeaindooin420! The auto hunt beans didn’t fare so well. I’ll send a pic tomorrow, but it looks like at least 2 survived. I dunno why, because all the rhino beans look intact. Thanks a ton for the surprise BTW!

4 Likes

Morning :slightly_smiling_face:

First to dibs gets a pack of jinglepot cheese f2 :cheese:

8 Likes

Good morning! Dibs

5 Likes