Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Cuz that’s your shadow and your drawing water?
Did someone already answer that?

1 Like

Looks like I’m too late to the party haha

Want to shout out to all the generous folk who sent me beans! Much :green_heart: to you all for being so generous I appreciate greatly.

@AzSeaindooin420 JH & WR arrived :+1:
@Mithridate KCB Mango & Orange :+1:
@HolyAngel SSDD F2 :+1:
@BeagleZ BT :+1:
@highminwin Soar & LBB :+1: LBB is?
@herojuana.tom GHS Pink Kush :+1:

:peace_symbol:

11 Likes

laughing buddha bastards. from colorado sativas.

Genetics: Thai x Jamaican (Barney’s Farm)
Possible fathers: S.A.G.E. or Escobar
Outdoor flowering: Mid October

Barney’s Farm:
“Laughing Buddha is a mostly sativa variety, it’s long flowering period develops an intense spacey high with a distinct powerfully sweet and spicy aroma. The finished plant develops large heavy colas dripping with sativa trichromes.”

1 Like

Sounds great! awesome suprise :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’m trying to find information on the fathers, but i’m not sure what the S.A.G.E. is. perhaps south african something or other? this is info on escobar…

ESCOBAR S1
Genetics: Thai ‘82 x Colombian Gold (Southern Star Seeds)
Outdoor flowering: Mid to end of October

Southern Star Seeds:
“Using the very well known Thai ’82 strain, Escobar has a very unique smell, and from using a Colombian Gold father, also benefits from an increase in color and overall crystal coverage. The smell is akin to a sour sweet odor. Very nice.”

i have heard very nice things about laughing buddha, so i’m hoping there’s a lot of fun and laughter to be had in those seeds. please let us know if you grow them out.

2 Likes

All good I’ll be sure to let you know.

Have you grown this one out yourself?

1 Like

not yet, but i have shared seeds with you and lophophora.

1 Like

Here’s what I found on SAGE
TYPE: Mostly Sativa
GENETICS: Big Sur Holy x Afghani
YIELD: 350gr - 400gr p.s.m.
HEIGHT: 120cm - 140cm
FLOWERING TIME: 10-11 weeks
TASTE: Sandalwood / Piney / Earthy / Sage / Sweet
EFFECTS: Uplifting High / Happy / Calm Mind / Energetic Body
MEDICINAL CONDITIONS: Stress / Pain Relief / Migraines / Menstrual Cramps

3 Likes

LBB sounds pretty interesting regardless if it’s SAGE or ESCOBAR sure there is :fire: in there.

1 Like

GHS pure kush! Good smoke!

1 Like

I had thought that I also added some OG kush fems and Bulletproof genetics blueberry mojito (mojito x plum wine) regs.

1 Like

There were 7 beans all together and the writing was just GHSPK so i put them all in the same storage.

When I took the sticker off the beans just popped out together…cause the cardboard was stuck to the sticker.Couldn’t see anything indicating different beans.

Darn, I failed in my packaging attempt :pensive: My apologies @invisible only three of those are PK… two were OGKush fems and two were the Blue Mojito’s

3 Likes

these were the packages. Sorry again, I thought there was something between the sticker and the seeds

2 Likes

Please no need to apologise it’s all good vibes :slight_smile: I’m grateful you even made them available! These things happen I’m sure we we’ll figure it out when the time comes.

3 Likes

Excellent, that’s a positive spirit! I would be happy to grow any of those again. They may not be labelled but I think you’ll be able to enjoy whatever pops up

2 Likes

That’s how it came out when I opened it up. i see there is someink there I tires to scrape it of just now but made no difference. I’m sure there’s fire there too!

2 Likes

@Kasper0909 Nobody has gotten this one yet - try again!

1 Like

If correct, I’d be offering them to a friend here…
Because he wants to see his own reflection!!