Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

@GanjaMa Haha, I’m hanging out in username purgatory because i’m an idiot

kung fu 2

ROUND 1 complete:

winners:
LedZeppelin > requested random pick, i want to give all new members a fair chance - seeds to be sent to next person that can tell me which television show this GIF is from.

EDIT: since i have posting limits, sprinklememaynee is the winner - please send safe addy
DesertHeartGardens
Randar
leetdood > awarded to @herojuana.tom > please send safe addy

5 Likes

rain barrels are something I would like to do, I saw the nice blue barrels with lids at the Marina today,

Kung Fu the tv show

3 Likes

Love me some Kung Fu

9 Likes

Gotcha,
Keep overgrowing the world!

1 Like

So who is kicking around? I am just waiting on a pizza and might have a seed or two for you?

8 Likes

I love the kung fu prints but I am digging the one in the back and it’s reminding me of a song by Michael Stanley and Friend’s and it’s just a great looking vibe in that room @DougDawson

this one in the back just curious about it now !!??

3 Likes

i am, lol.

2 Likes

kickin

3 Likes

Well lets see here, shall we start with some Landrace seeds or perhaps something with a bit of BOG in it?

4 Likes

I’m here. But will probably have my back turned while the mother ship lands.
Everyone: “Dude, turn around!”
Me: “what?” <— looking at everyone
:+1:

3 Likes

I’m down for some BOG

RIP BushyOldGrower

4 Likes

some BOG please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmm BOG sounds like fun or a bog X

3 Likes

Imma vote landrace. Rock the boat a bit

2 Likes

Well I tell you, I got some BOG fire mix. These were from @Indoornesian and described as “Some Bog’s Sourblutooth pollen hit about 8 of my keeper fem plants, Strawberry Goji, Lifesaver also Bog’s. The list goes on, and my mind won’t keep up. All of these beans tho will produce top notch smoke.” Don’t they sound good?

11 Likes

I’m with @potpotpot

1 Like

They do sound good.

1 Like

I have a landrace to giveaway today still just in case but yummy that sounds great

1 Like

Ok so first BOG, next Bahia Landrace.

5 Likes