Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Thanks for the report I am going to be trying some blue faced monster next never had Frankenstein yet

1 Like

was very close :slight_smile:

Well let’s see here, got some Blueberry Ghost Cookies and some Purple Poison Cookies? Which shall it be?

Which cookies do I want
  • Blueberry Ghost Cookies
  • Purple Poison cookies from Baked Beanz

0 voters

3 Likes

I’d take that offer @Kabuddha sounds like a great one!!

1 Like

I’m game, the pine bubble has been running around in my head for the past couple days… coincidence? :grin:
I’ll pm you the deets.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Very cool, just found a pack of that in my stash while I was digging around, that @JohnnyPotseed sure knows his stuff. Nice that he is a sponsor here and all can buy his wares :wink:

4 Likes

Well it looks like Purple Poison Cookies is next on the block :slight_smile: 8 out of 10 stoners apparently prefer it.

6 Likes

I should have said, if you are in the usa, I could send you some.
Are ya in the USA?

2 Likes

Awesome, glad they made it :grin:

It looks like some serious :fire:. I voted for it for whoever wins, I’m not even gonna try for it. Someone was generous enough to gift me some of theirs. It looks SO good

3 Likes

Sure am brother.

:grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Is that an indica dominant strain @shag

Ok, for the pack of Purple Poison Cookies be the first to correctly answer this.

When Kung Fu practitioners enter their Kwoon bowing as a sign of respect has to take place, what is the position of the hands?

2 Likes

placing your right fist into the palm of your left hand

3 Likes

placing your right fist into the palm of your left hand

2 Likes

consists of placing your right fist into the palm of your left hand (representing Yin and Yang - hard and soft), and bowing at about 45 degrees.

2 Likes

Lol love it not trying just fun to watch

1 Like

Looks like @invisible picks up the Purple Poison Cookies, another nice score :+1:

10 Likes

Well now, do I have any seeds left, let me see. Oh my, there are a few left…guess we keep going.
seed guy

7 Likes

Hopefully @invisible is able to clone. Hitting the search bar shows that lots who run that PPC by Baked Beanz find keepers

4 Likes