Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

I was under the impression that the list usually goes up when they get flipped?

4 Likes

Yes it is, sorry bro, mixed up my runs. Forgot it was so far along. Standing ready for it to be a wiki :wink:

2 Likes

Hey Doug we need help opening that wiki, can you help please? @DougDawson

2 Likes

Give it a minute and I bet all will work out :wink:

1 Like

It turned out amazing!

Glad those beans made it friend! Grow some good medicine from them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Hey everyone, I hope this doesn’t count as spamming, but there are plenty more spots for testers of my strain Blueberry Diesel aka (blueberry pie x chem fuego). Spots open for US, Canada, and elsewhere. Answer the three questions and we’ll see if you qualify. Reply in my tester thread so as not to spam this thread. PM is also acceptable.

1. Why do you want these seeds?
  2. When can you start them? (be honest)
  3. Where are you from, US or Canada or elsewhere?
11 Likes

it really did turn out amazing!!! looks absolutely awesome!!

me too i thought they might’ve got lost in the mail and i will :green_heart:. thank you again.

3 Likes

Im gonna have to drive to your house to get some ISS cuts? Lol

Happy Sunday morning! I just opened a Wiki for the Cobra Lips seed increase. It’s on the first post. Get over there and sign up!

17 Likes

And thank you for that, I am salivating already…

M

2 Likes

Anybody grow in NE? I grow in Mass…
Looking for anyone interested in some PVOG seeds to try out. These plants I crossed put out large to very large colas, very sticky. Turns to some dark purples in the fall.
These are outdoor reg seeds…

Turns out I got two 15 packs, free, anybody wants them.

13 Likes

@ PioneerValleyOG I would very much like to give your seeds a try. In Florida from Vermont.

2 Likes

Sweet offer!

1 Like

I’d be game for a pack but I’m in Canada.

I’m in Colorado if you have a pack I’d love to run them outside next season thanks @PioneerValleyOG Happy Growing The Doc and I have family that lives outside Manchester NH right next to Pat’s Peak ski resort and I go back to see the family ever spring so familiar with NE but no worries if not

Would love to try! In Michigan here.
@PioneerValleyOG

1 Like

@DrGonzo13
@patsnumone
@Bobgrows
Check your messages.
Seeds on way soon.

@ShiskaberrySavior
let me look into it, it won’t get you in trouble? Lol,

5 Likes

As long as you are sending to people outside the NE I would like some…have space for a few things :slightly_smiling_face: !!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Nope we’re legal as they get here coin flip and greeting cards slip through all the time . 1 forever stamp and your giggling.

3 Likes

4 Likes