Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

You too brother!
I have a feeling it’s going to be a great weekend :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Thanks again @Maddawg you are the man.

6 Likes

You are very generous @Maddawg, OG for sure. Have a nice weekend.

6 Likes

Enjoy your weekend brother

2 Likes

Regret that I have cum so much for your Generosity this evening MB of the summer otherwise I’d :palm_tree::palm_tree::sunrise::sunrise::sunrise::palm_tree::baby_bottle::baby_bottle::baby_bottle:

Hey everyone, I already posted this, but the first batch of my “Blueberry Diesel” testers packages have been prepared and are ready to go out on Tuesday. There are 7 US tester spots open as well as 5 Canadian tester spots. Check out the thread and If you feel that you qualify please feel free to answer the three questions in the first post. If you do it now you might make it into the first batch shipped out. :+1: As i stated before, there are 7 US spots open, and 5 Canadian spots open.

11 Likes

I’ll test that!

It will be a couple weeks before I can start but I would give them a go.

1 Like

@LivingBlackSoil I received your generous gift in the mail the other day. Thank you so much homie! It was the perfect start to my birthday week! Hope you are well and enjoying this day!

13 Likes

Happy birthday Crunchy!
Eat lots o’ cake. Wash it down with ice cream. Top it off with a fine Doobie!

8 Likes

Thank you @BigMike55!

13 Likes

Happy birthday @CrunchBerries

4 Likes

Thank you @Emeraldgreen ! My birthday is not till 9/7, but I celebrate all week!

6 Likes

Happiest of birthdays @CrunchBerries hope you have a awesome stoney day bud much love :v:

3 Likes

Thank you homie!!!

3 Likes

Sounds like a perfect plan!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @CrunchBerries!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday week @CrunchBerries !!! Enjoy, stay safe brother!

Love & Light ☆ DJSF

5 Likes

@CrunchBerries

Happy they made it safe and right on time 9/7 Born God

I’m really digging the 2 African Dragons I have in flower

She’s very tall with aggressive looking pistils. 1st day of week 7 today. Haven’t popped the GMO x Dragons HP yet. Iraqi Goji flowering indoors and out. Bout a month and a half away from answers.

Stevie sang it best… Happy birthday brother

Edit fwiw the IG is in the black 7g in the middle touching the ADs pot

14 Likes

Happy Birthday :pray: :partying_face:

2 Likes