Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

Wha!? Did I miss’somethin! Maybe it is lost!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :thinking:

@Pigeonman @JohnnyPotseed forgot to put a “b” and an “@” Lol :flushed:
How’s one to know what one does not!!? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hey gang,

I’m gonna give away a couple packs of these untested seeds that I made last month.

Authentic Genetics (Original Haze x Original Neville’s Haze) x Goji OG.

The mom is an early finishing haze. She was tall and thin-hazey, but a little more compact than her sister. Also done in 11-12 weeks instead of 16. She has a very gassy and floral scent, and is honestly some of the best weed I’ve smoked all year.

The Goji OG dad was a burly, healthy male, and his sisters are earthy, piney, and very hard hitting sativa-dom strain. They finish in around 10 weeks. Goji can be very racy and potent. I go easy with it. Too much and it can get… uncomfortable.

I just sprouted a couple of these, so don’t know for sure what the offspring will be like yet. But, my guess is a high chance of awesome.

Contest Kitty signup. Expires in 12 hours. 5 winners.

I’m currently out of International Postage, so I’m gonna ask that only US members signup please.

http://thecontestkitty.com/signup?name=P3MR6nkRHmuZj7aOC3fJCR43

43 Likes

Sounds great man, thanks for this opportunity! @firehead

I’d love them if they leaned towards Goji, or if they leaned towards haze, I love both quite a bit.

3 Likes

Yeah man, I wouldn’t say I have 600 yet after being here over 2 months, but I honestly haven’t counted. Like you I literally had 6-10 seeds when I started though. It is such a great feeling to know I have multiple runs of multiple types ready to go now of premium genetics

11 Likes

And that, my friend, is OG.

16 Likes

Free seeds!? Seed give away here! Don’t miss out! Jinglepot Showcasing the Mars Hydro FC-4800

Giving away 10 packs of 10 Eutierria x JOTI God Bud. Check it out and get your name on the list!

15 Likes

Ohhhh
… it’s a shame to lose this opportunity

Congratulations to the winners of this… Sound as a amazing cross

1 Like

Euterria is great meds and Joti God Bud???
Yes please.

3 Likes

Yup I had 2 freebies left from my last nasc order

1 Like

Wow, good timing finding this awesome site then.

Also great giveaway @firehead!

3 Likes

Yea I couldn’t have been happier and the environment just makes you feel compelled to be the same way if not your an asshole lol

3 Likes

hey what subcool strains do you have im just curious
:smiley:

2 Likes

indeed i grew eutierra and was blown away by the sweet smell something i will def re visit… now adding joti to it im sure thats gonna find a gem

2 Likes

I have quite a few… but to start the list I have Querkle, Qush, Jillybean, Agent Orange, JTR, Ripped Bubba, Deep Purple, 3rd Dimension, Vortex, Dairy Queen, Scarlet Queen, Cheesequake, Jacks Cleaner 2, Jack Skellington, Jesus OG, Cherrygasm, Pennywise, Qleaner.

Plus I have a few crosses with some of these with JTR as a dad for example…

12 Likes

awesome list so many of those i wanted 20 years ago lol! thats an amazing list always been a tga fan but alot of his strains are speedy and give me anxiety now days. the jillybean and pennywise are prob not as heady lol

2 Likes

Yeah man I know what you mean Subcool did love his Sativas… and when I start reproducing some of these strains, I’ll be more than happy to float some your way !

Also try Querkle or Qush, as they are much more Indica leaning, but still not completely like knockout go to bed smoke thanks to the Space Queen influence. Get good balance of both a little head high but more body relaxation without much anxiety at least in my experience with those two.

4 Likes

if you ever get to them tag me in the journal if you make one. or even if you just flower them out id love to watch

2 Likes

Of course man, I definitely will no problem!

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @firehead.
Very kind of you!

2 Likes

I grew Querkle guerrilla for many many years. Very mold resistant and pretty tasty for outdoor back then. Finally let it go about 10-12 years ago.

4 Likes