Jinglepot Showcasing the Mars Hydro FC-4800

I have been graciously asked to showcase the @MarsHydro Mars Hydro FC-4800!

I am excited for the opportunity and will be showcasing the product with my recently rooted Green Crack strain clones. I will be starting 14 Clones under the light and eventually selecting 4 for the grow in the 4x4 tent.

I will have some of the same Green Crack clones under HPS after early Veg stage to make comparisons to.

61 Likes

Sweet tagged man :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

7 Likes

The unpacking. It was packaged well, the light was very protected.

39 Likes

Very cool indeed! Lucky guy! :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll be in the front row.

wc

6 Likes

Cleaned the space really well, sprayed, wiped, sprayed, bleached, sprayed, dried.

I have set up the light and the visual comparison to the original HPS is stunning. At 10% it is so bright and a nice white light as well.

I cant wait to get plants under these!

47 Likes

Sitting in on your new adventure! Can’t wait to see your comparison and updates.

5 Likes

I love the new Mars series, I know you’re going to really love it too man.

10 Likes

That’s good to hear! I’ve been anxious about the thought of trying out LEDs for a while. Well now that I have an opportunity, I’m excited!

10 Likes

Some details from their website.

Details
**Superb Quality LED Chips:**The FC4800 LED grow light is installed with Samsung lm301B chips, the top-bin horticultural chips worldwide, to guarantee the lighting quality and an efficiency up to 2.85 ÎĽmol/j.

Even PAR Distribution and High PPFD Output: The multi-light bar design and the densely distributed light chips enable the LED grow lights to achieve the optimum PPFD required for plant growth over the entire effective coverage area.

Specifically Designed Spectrum: To ensure even plant growth, blue and red light are enhanced on the basis of a full spectrum combination. Not only does this accelerate plant growth, but it also improves the yield and quality of the plants at the same time.

Dimming Daisy Chain Function: The dimming function saves on electricity costs and enables brightness from 10% to 100% for the different stages of plant growth. A single master light can connect up to 30 lights in a daisy-chain system.

Business LED Grow Light: The light’s wavy heat sink dissipates heat quickly. 180° collapsible feature for easier installation. All these features provide favorable assistance for commercial cultivation.

DLC Certified & 5 Years Warranty: DLC-certified LED grow lights have the highest standard in the industry, both in terms of quality and efficiency. Locally serviceable and with a 5-years warranty to solve any quality issues.

17 Likes

I’m here to follow along .

4 Likes

I’m in. Looking forward to seeing the result. :grinning:

4 Likes

Gonna keep an eye on this one.

4 Likes

I just know you’re gonna try and stuff all kind of plants in there, but PLEASE leave a lil room in that far right corner!! Gonna take up residence, watch you “work your Magic”, and learn something. Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving fella. Wishing you more success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

You will LOVE that new FC4800 light. I have one. I have only one run with it. And a new run now. For the 4x4 tent, I can’t see anything out there that’s a better store bought light kit.
I have not even put it on full blast yet. 75% was plenty for what I had going.
I will be checking in on this one to see how my harvest compares to yours.
Get there, Jingles.

10 Likes

Awesome. I love my led bar light. The spread and coverage is so wonderful. You are going to enjoy that light!

3 Likes

Mars Hydro Coverage/light distance/dimming recommendations for Seedling, Veg and Flower

10 Likes

Gave the plants a precautionary spray for pests; soaked and in the shade for a while.

25 Likes

Perked up from the washing and under their new lights! I’ve got dimming option turned on and dimmed to 25%. At 30cm I’m getting an average of 8000 lux. Right where I want to be for newly rooted to dirt clones.

28 Likes

What is your distance from thr top of plants now

2 Likes

Taking a seat! My growmie uses this light for the second run now and what i saw so far is pretty decent. I’m on a camping trip currently but will snap a Pic or two when I’m back. BTW nice pics from your fishing trip :ok_hand:

3 Likes