Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

No really, it’s cool bro. We all have the same opportunity anyways, right? Just luck o the draw.
It’s kinda like gambling. I don’t go in expecting to win anything. I’m paying to play. And in this situation, I’m not even paying, lol. It’s fricken awsome! Everyone on here is awsome! And I really can’t wait until I have the capability to be generous in return. :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you for another awesome chance at awesome awesome beans!! 1 love :green_heart:

5 Likes

I’m interested.
Thanks @sardinebags for the chance.

Grow&roll!!!

Thanks @DougDawson

Grow&roll

1 Like

Oh @Tracker !.. I realized that you already gifted me with these.

I can’t see how to erase me once anoted so please, if I am lucky give to another OG member.

Sorry for the mistake!
Muchas gracias y perdona por el error/despiste.

4 Likes

I’m interested in the Fallen Soldier.Gushmints…thanks @sardinebags

1 Like

@sardinebags Hey friend!! Thanks for the giveaway!!
Also interested!! Fallen Soldier x GM! Good morning everyone!!
:seedling: :v:

1 Like

Thanks again @DougDawson!!
Awesome giveaway!!
:coffee:

1 Like

Congratulations @Draig, nice win woot woot :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks bro!

1 Like

I removed my name from spot #7. Once again… sorry for my screwup. I didnt realize that 2 people couldnt edit at once. I thought if you clicked on a blank number you could edit that spot. My bad. I will have to watch/look much more carefully. I thought that I knew what I was doing… but didnt. I will sit in the corner now.

7 Likes

@sardinebags I’m interested too…

I am interested!! @sardinebags

Thanks for the oportunity!!!

Don’t let it bug you @Smooth . I would venture to guess that ~20% of folks mess up till they read the helpful post Doug put up. I know I did once. (nobody tell him it was twice please). lol

5 Likes

I dont think you have been disqualified from this free seed giveaway “yet”. Doug was just letting you know what happened, an overwrite occurred, and he shared a link that explains how to edit the shared wiki without overwriting others during the open wiki signups. Lately, Doug’s giveaways on this free seed thread have been being used to help new users get accustomed to editing the wiki’s without overwriting others… A proving grounds of sorts. These free seed giveaways are a sort of training for an actual co-op signup, so that everyone is aware of how the Wiki works, so that we can all get used to editing a shared wiki without overwriting others entries. :v:

12 Likes

Hi @Smooth! Simplest way to go about it is: once you have added the next number, followed by “.” and a space, and your username, and when you’re ready to click “OK” and it asks you whether you would like to “overwrite”, click on cancel, click on “Yes, abandon” and restart the process. If it happens again, try again and soon you will be able to complete it!! Meaning it won’t ask you to overwrite and it will be finished by including your username on the list successfully! This way you won’t go wrong!! Hope it helps!! :v:
:hugs:

10 Likes

I’m late to the game but I’m interested @sardinebags.

Yep, nobody hit ‘yes, overwrite’ ever! Simple and effective

5 Likes

@Smooth I wouldn’t worry about it too much man, as mistakes do happen, plus you did apologize right away, and as long as we all follow directions 99% of the time, and and be patient when signing up for giveaways and co-op runs, then things should run pretty smoothly and everyone will be happy.

5 Likes

Very Interested! Thanks for the opportunity!! @sardinebags