Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

I was the first one to lose :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for a new chance to win an awesome strain! @DougDawson

5 Likes

Thanks for the cool strain chance and for adding me so quickly.

4 Likes

Got in finally. Thanks Mr. D.

3 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity Doug, this sounds like a really nice strain :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok folks, here is a public service announcement. There are rules in all Co-op seed runs that you cannot overwrite someone and also you cannot add others to sign ups. @Smooth , you overwrote and wiped out @Ris and @LtShDc . Please read my wiki etiquette post so this does not happen again. If this were a Co-op your name would have been removed and would not be able to access that run. Had I not been paying attention you would have cost each of these users their spot in the draw. I have added the names back.

20 Likes

Itā€™s great even in a solocup!

:grinning: :ok_hand:

24 Likes

I am so sorry for my mistake. My apologies.

11 Likes

Itā€™s ok man, give my edit guide a read and it will let you know how to get around that issue. I really want people to learn this so they donā€™t wipe out others or take away their own chance at a run. :v:

18 Likes

Did miss this already? Looks like a Wiki but no ā€˜editā€™ button showing?
:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I am sitting this one out, but I am just letting you know I also do not see an edit button.
I am sure @DougDawson will fix it soon.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Draig!
Thanks again @DougDawson!
Mind adding me to the list? Since I cannot.
I assume that there was some wiki edit etiquette enormity again. :pensive:

Say that three times fast, lol.
Come on people! All you gotta do is look in the upper right-hand corner and have a little patience. Donā€™t ruin a good thing.

2 Likes

Pleasr add me to your list for tomorrow aswell @sardinebags. Thank you, and good luck everyone! :blush:

Im interested @sardinebags
Thanks for the opportunity!

Thatā€™s weird but I have corrected it @Tlander , @chronix and @blowdout2269. Go ahead and sign up.

4 Likes

Thanks Doug! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

You just were overwriting meā€¦
Please read the wiki Doug has posted!
And if 24 wins, ya owe me half. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Jking

2 Likes

ME? Was watching intently and saw no edit conflict warning. Sorry if I beat you to the click!

2 Likes

Nah, itā€™s cool.
Kinda weird how no one was in, then u popped up in the corner. I was waiting, but the ā€œTā€ stayed. So to avoid further conflict, I just exited and u appear in queue.

2 Likes

Just jump back in there bro, Doug didnā€™t set any number limit. Again, sorry for any conflict but have tried really hard NOT to overwrite anybody and always cancel if thereā€™s any conflict warning. Good luck! Haa, haa, haaā€¦we could always agree to split 'em if either of us wins! :joy:

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes