Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

Mailtime! I got me a pretty sweet @Ris sticker and party pooper beans! Also, @Mithridate , thank you kindly for the “surprise” ! :partying_face: :exploding_head:

4 Likes

You are most welcome.

I just dropped 12 of what I sent you, I’ll share a few pictures with you once they’re chunking up :wink:

7 Likes

Thank you @firehead for the chance at these.

@204medismoke I think the cheesequake is one you should look at also. Really good pain relief

4 Likes

Sweet I’ll definitely look into that too @Emeraldgreen anyone here F2’d that cheesequake yet?

5 Likes

I will F2 them if not @Gonzo

4 Likes

And you my friend are a prime example of it… I remember just mentioning… not asking… that I liked and wanted a certain strain and was seed poor and was worried about cost of more when I’m failing in growing… and you said well send those deets I’ll set you up something nice :+1:… I’ll never forget that… it’s 1 thing to have someone ask and someone give… or someone give out of a contest… but to offer just because you heard or saw someone in need is the true OG spirit I wish the world would adopt… people like you make me proud to know you… along with many others like @DougDawson and @misterbee @ifish @Mithridate @chronix @Upstate @Heliosphear @Rhai88 @Pluckyevil @bassman5420 just a plethora of awesome people… I know I missed a bunch… but you all know who you are!!! I have to say to you all… thank you for being such prime examples of true friends!!

23 Likes

I have a list of names along with strains in my notepad on my phone also I write the name of who sent what on every pack I WILL NOT forget who has done what for me and whenever I grow anything somebody will be tagged

7 Likes

Got me all misty over here my friend… :laughing:

I’m feeling like a giveaway is in order the next 3 TL3 members to Dibs I will send out a Holographic OG Sticker

if you’ve won already you’re excluded! :wink:

13 Likes

Dibs… Dibs… Dibs…
Again fail
Oh sorry… Not tl3… Jajjajajaja

5 Likes

Dibs please

5 Likes

Dibs 20 caraters

4 Likes

Damnit I was taking the trash out…oh I’m not tl3 anyway haha

4 Likes

Lmao isn’t that the way it always seems? Hahaha

4 Likes

You can’t leave if your lurking on the FSFC thread😂

4 Likes

Damn trash was gonna be tall as me if I kept ignoring it lol

5 Likes

:rofl: that’s hilarious!!! It’s happened to me checking the mail :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: out of irony… for beans I had already won!! Lol

4 Likes

Lately it’s been happening a lot lol I’m slipping

2 Likes

Current Winners list…

-ReikoX
-Gonzo
-Tresbundles
-potpotpot
-lady.Zandra62
-anonymous4289
-BeagleZ
-ShiskaberrySavior
-Chronix
-CADMAN
-Ris
-Oldtimerunderground
-Weednerd.Anthony
-LedZeppelin
-buckaroobonsai
-Hapi

This is more for me to keep track but hey congratz to all these folks…

@LedZeppelin
@buckaroobonsai
@Hapi

send me details please

13 Likes

I asked if anyone had F2’d CheeseQuake.

/\ That’s OG right there… right on Anthony :+1:

4 Likes

and my coach told me i would never be on a list of winners… showed him :crazy_face: :joy: :call_me_hand:

8 Likes