Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

It happens I remember at 1st I was like a kid in a candy store… I remember when @DougDawson would be like I’ll be right back and ask the question for the win… we’d all be watching and waiting… sometimes minutes later sometimes over an hour… lol I know he did this on purpose to give many a chance… but us 1st seeing and waiting it seemed like an eternity… then my hands would be shaking when I’d see him typing… because I knew I had to try to be faster than @Pluckyevil … and let me tell you… she’s freaky fast at responding with correct answers lmao…ahhhhhh good times!!! I love it!!!

5 Likes

Glad you remembered that. I didn’t. I have given literally thousands of seeds away. And recently started giving away some clones of stellar plants. I don’t keep up with who I send to. I’m just happy I make someone else happy.

10 Likes

Thanks very much! @Rhai88 :pray:

2 Likes

Why are the coaches always the abusive ones?! :rofl:

2 Likes

My pleasure man… I really need to make out some envelopes now… getting behind on things… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Not just made me happy… every time I get on OG I feel like I get to leave the bad parts of the world behind and kick it with likeminded decent friends… that truly have each other’s backs… look at the santero thing after all… just incredible what yall do… I can’t wait to be on your guys level as far as ability to share and care like that… I also keep a list of names and people who have been kinder than kind… I won’t let any of you forget at the least what you’ve done for me

This is just 1 of what you sent buddy to refresh your memory :laughing:

14 Likes

LOL, so what are the odds of this? The winner of the Rainbow YllY is #54, @Terpsnpurps . Wow, Karma is a thing. Send me your info to collect your prize bud.

24 Likes

Haha!!! So cool man wow … I truly did NOT think that would happen… it’s real folks!!! :green_heart:

Thanks another time @DougDawson … I keep saying it… dude never stops raining beans I swear :laughing:

12 Likes

Noice!
Congrats @Terpsnpurps!
Thanks again @DougDawson !
:grinning:

4 Likes

Glad you got that one, man!

3 Likes

Congrats @Terpsnpurps! Well done brother!
Thanks again @DougDawson!!!
:v: :hugs:

3 Likes

haha damn… the seed gods smile upon thee @Terpsnpurps lol congratz!

4 Likes

@Terpsnpurps nice win there! Ganja gods are smiling! :grin: Thanks @DougDawson !!!

Raspect!

☆DJSF

4 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @DrGonzo13 @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Rogue @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @Vagabond_Windy @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee
tenor (3)

23 Likes

5 Likes

So how about something new for this one. We have some seeds from @Fitzera . They are called Northern MacPebbles. IT’s (Mac X FPOG) X Northern Gorilla Berriez. Sign up for your chance below and good luck.

1. @JoeCrowe
  2. @blowdout2269 :us:
  3. @Smooth
  4. @Kgrim
  5. @Terpsnpurps
  6. @Tripl3fastaction
  7. @dongnosis
  8. @Ris
  9. @Rogue
  10. @LtShDc
  11. @Abbbian
  12. @420noob
  13. @Thats_bank
  14. @Bobgrows
  15. @Habitt
  16. @unomas :us:
  17. @DJSF :us:
  18. @ShiskaberrySavior
  19. @Hippiechik :us:
  20. @tresbundles
  21. @misterbee :us:
  22. @Mrgreenthumb
  23. @Tracker
  24. @503BudMan
  25. @FirstCavApache64
  26. @SleepySails
  27. @Tlander :thailand:
  28. @Natea
  29. @Greenfingers :us:
  30. @Emeraldgreen
  31. @Sincitytoker
  32. @potpotpot
  33. @PineTarBastard
  34. @LivingBlackSoil
  35. @Rabeats2093
  36. @CanuckistanPete
  37. @THCeed
  38. @gonzo
  39. @donuchee :us:
  40. @SHSC-1
  41. @Green_Light
  42. @Oldtimerunderground
  43. @Kasper0909
  44. @Big_Yeloe
  45. @BudWhisperer
  46. @TheNorthAbides
  47. @CocoaCoir :us:
  48. @cannaology
  49. @BagmanCrappy :U.S:
  50. @Jimdoors
  51. @Habibi
  52. @alwaysnoob
  53. @Illicitmango :us:
  54. @Piter :es:
  55. @Oldjoints
  56. @GrowPup :de:
  57. @Groenevingers
  58. @JC72
  59. @buck90
  60. @tiocranius
  61. @patsnumone
  62. @Keene:us:
  63. @Yetigrows :canada:
  64. @hellablaked :us:
    Add more numbers as needed.
51 Likes

I’ll will match this with you Doug and whoever wins this can also snag a :fireworks:holo OG sticker! :fireworks:

27 Likes

Look at @Terpsnpurps go! Congratulations :+1:

4 Likes

5 Likes

I wasn’t going to try… because I just won… but damn I want another sticker!!! Lol I don’t have the holo 1 I don’t think :sweat_smile: and fpog. Oh man… u know I love this 1

6 Likes