Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

Wheeeeeeeew. Im good.

3 Likes

Yeah that was my bad and if my spot needs vacated for one of the other two let me know. And can you explain the space after?

2 Likes

No, itā€™s all good. As for the space let me explain. When you donā€™t leave the space it make the wiki do funny things. Look at this screen shot.

=image

See how there is no space and it pulled the number to the right? This is what happens. Sometimes it messes up the look, sometimes it messes up the numbers. A wiki is an odd thing and it reacts funny. Just put a space between 13. and @Mr.greenbee , that will keep things looking normal.

8 Likes

Thanks Doug I understand. Sorry about that everyone.

5 Likes

Youā€™re all good Mr Greenbee, when I first got here I was hitting ā€œoverwriteā€ & deleting peopleā€¦ a much worse thing :laughing:

6 Likes

No worries man, all good. Better to get this stuff sorted here instead in a Co-op sign up. I am going to be posting a sign up for my Blue Kush run soon and donā€™t want anyone to get themselves removed.

8 Likes

That list is going to fill up fast!

3 Likes

There is a wee bit of a learning curve.

2 Likes

LOL

Iā€™m walking here!!

2 Likes

I have that feeling too.

Yeah, folks really need to read the wiki etiquette post. It will save them some trouble.

3 Likes

Remember the wiki battles? :astonished:

4 Likes

Thank you for the tag @DougDawson :v:

2 Likes

Yeah it would take a few days to get over that one lol I appreciate it

2 Likes

There has been some knock down bloody battles for sure

2 Likes

:green_heart: :partying_face: :tada: thanks man!!!

1 Like

Sweet giveaway @chronix !! :green_heart: šŸŖ“ :seedling: :herb:

4 Likes

Sure do. I was dead set against that silliness and said so many times. Itā€™s unfortunate folks have taking things so far as now they will start feeling the consequences. That Temple Flo sign up was a total disgrace.

3 Likes

last nightā€™s winner?

if so Iā€™ll toss em a sticker in the mail.

1 Like

Itā€™s been a little while since I gave something away. I have given out mainly rainbow ylly. And I hope all whom have grown it are happy with the fat gassy nugs it produces. Senescence is nice with that strain as well. Anywho. For the next ten u.s members who call dibs, they will then be entered into a drawing. I will generate the number between one and ten and the number chosen will coincide with the order of dibs. A random generator will be used. This round is for a pack of 707 catpiss f2s regs. X10ā€¦ and go.

@DougDawson could you blow that horn, thanks bud.!

13 Likes

ill go first, dibs

1 Like