Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

I would say Sour Suga :wink:

5 Likes

Did I miss the rks draw?

1 Like

BOoGer Suga

4 Likes

if only bog made an infused edible drink. perfect marketing name. bogwater :+1:

10 Likes

Congratulations @MissinBissin
Thank you @DougDawson for another fun drawing!

5 Likes

Another good name BOG sweet-n-sour

1 Like

Lol I thought that was a cocaine reference lol

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson
I need that suga suga! It sounds soooooo good

1 Like

Figured I better jump on the sugar train don’t have that strain.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat I want some of that

1 Like

Thank You Thank You Gang and especially Mr Dawson. Super Happy to be a winner !

3 Likes

Thanks for the oppurtunity Doug, this strain sounds so good, SUGAAA!AA

2 Likes

oof. My letter containing suga-suga seeds from @DougDawson was filtered by the postal service while coming from Canada to the USA, so I believe the issue may be bi-directional. The USA definitely snoops into peoples letters.

4 Likes

How did you find out? I won some but they haven’t showed up yet. No packages have arrived from Canada currently

2 Likes

SugaSuga (Sugar Cane 4 X Lando’s Stash) :call_me_hand:

Pour some suagr on me

3 Likes

I got a letter from Canada recently & it took about 3 weeks. If it’s been a month+ (CA to US) there’s probably a 98% chance customs trashed it.

1 Like

I got a letter in western canada, from michigan that took a little less than 3 weeks.
The kicker?.. It arrived inside a clear Canada Post baggie. One I had never seen before.
I immediately assumed it was a customs baggie and the seeds would be gone.
The envelope was completely torn open but the contents appeared to be inside still.
When I opened the baggie I noticed it was just a Canada Post baggie with a notification on it that my letter was found in thier system damaged and they apologize for the condition LOL
Inside were seeds from Blue Star and DJ short, with the collector cards that come in the packs. The beans were inside the hollows of a strip of corrugated cardboard that was sandwhiched between the breeder cards.
Amazingly the seeds were still in the carboard although a couple were smashed from the postal rollers no doubt.
Happy ending though as the DJ 90’s Blues and Blue Star Grape Diesel Kush are safely in my stash now :wink:

16 Likes

That gdk is some heat

1 Like

Yes there seems to be some disconnect with the mail between US and Canada. I had one of Doug’s letters take 2 months to arrive and I have been waiting for Cadmans for over a month now. Almost every letter from Canada is taking at least 3 weeks and the norm for me was always from 10 days to about 16 days.

4 Likes

Oh okay I may still have time too. I have some coming from Cadman that I was definitely counting on