Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

I got seeds from Canada from @Pigeonman took les then a week! That was a week ago he still has t gotten my package. So who knows could be different state to state even though it’s a federal system. 🤷

1 Like

hmmmm that happened to me a week or so ago here in the states

Unusually, as previously over the past 35 years of siezures I would receive the opened letter with seeds missing and an additional letter added from the USDA stating clearly that controlled seeds were confiscated, I received a letter in a first class envelope (not containing the remains of the opened letter) stating that a letter containing illegal content has been siezed and provided a number to call to contest the seizure :roll_eyes:

Edit: Darn it… Sorry… I should have been more respectful and replied in the chat thread

1 Like

Okay I hope that doesn’t happen to me. And yes back to the thread sorry I was the one who asked

1 Like

Well we have a winner for the Suga Suga, it’s #30, @sprinklememaynee , congratulations bud. Send me your info to collect your prize. Checking the vault to pick the next prize. Stay tuned.

33 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @DrGonzo13 @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Rogue @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @Vagabond_Windy @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @blendmedmedman @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269

18 Likes

I thought I was on there, but do not see my handle. Unless I’m just blind(which is highly probable according to my wife); thing you could add?

1 Like

I have the worst luck, i think the dang number generator has it out for me.:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:… but can’t wait to see what is up for the next run. Thanks again Doug for offering these giveaways

2 Likes

Ok so up for grabs this round is a pack of Swakhammer. Sign up below.

Swackhammer (Steve Hurkle x Mac Stomper) [10 pack]

Mother: Steve Hurkle [Tahoe Og x Harlequin x Querkle]

Father: Mac Stomper [ MAC x GrapeStomper Og]

Family: 75/25 Indica

Sex: Regular

Height: Medium-Large

Flowering Time: 56-67 Days

Aroma: Earth, Fruity (Cherry), Kush, Gas, Citrus

27 Likes

Swakhammer giveaway signup.

1. @Rabeats2093
  2. @Cannaology
  3. @Big_Yeloe
  4. @Jinglepot
  5. @503BudMan
  6. @Gonzo
  7. @blowdout2269
  8. @misterbee :us:
  9. @CrunchBerries
  10. @Tlander :thailand:
  11. @Thats_bank
  12. @Mrgreenthumb
  13. @CanuckistanPete
  14. @THCeed
  15. @Maddawg
  16. @unomas :us:
  17. @SensiBowl
  18. @Tripl3fastaction
  19. @natea
  20. @420noob
  21. @Ris
  22. @Habitt
  23. @Terpsnpurps
  24. @Kyumonryu
  25. @DonGnosis :canada:
  26. @no_chem :us
  27. @LivingBlackSoil
  28. @tresbundles
  29. @BeagleZ
  30. @Illicitmango :us:
  31. @Slammedsonoma420
  32. @Green_Light
  33. @Andrane
  34. @Habibi
  35. @ShiskaberrySavior
  36. @Tao :us:
  37. @Tracker
  38. @Faithisyours
  39. @SleepySails
  40. @BudWhisperer
  41. @Oldjoints
  42. @Groenevingers
  43. @olschool
  44. @LonelyOC
  45. @weedcvlt
  46. @tiocranius
  47. @DJSF
  48. @alwaysnoob
  49. @Murciano207
  50. @Igrowdirt
  51. @Keene :us:
  52. @MissinBissin :canada:
  53. @Yetigrows :canada:
  54. @Sincitytoker
  55. @patsnumone
  56. @Kasper0909
  57. @sardinebags :us:
  58. @Cannaology
  59. @no_chem :us:
  60. @MyLittleGrundle :us:
  61. @HappyTrees23s :us:

Add more numbers as needed.

43 Likes

My bad crunchberries. Looks like we were both gunning for lucky number 7, lol. And I’m still a noob to these Forums, so idk what I’m doing.

6 Likes

You deleted him from number 9 but I put him back. Read this thread for ways to avoid doing that in the future @blowdout2269 , it shows you all the signs to watch out for.

6 Likes

AWWW YEAH @sprinklememaynee !!! :smiley: :fist:

10 Likes

I can’t wait to lose :grin:(trying some reverse psychology on the generator)

8 Likes

Yeah, it was more or less a fat finger/not waiting for loading error. My apologies.

That’s a good read btw. Gonna have to watch for that. Thanks! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

No worries homie!

Congratulations @sprinklememaynee on the win!! Thank you again @DougDawson

9 Likes

Good luck everybody! This is one of those strains that I see folks get truly excited about!
Love this OG spirit @DougDawson

7 Likes

Thanks man… this looks like a good 1 as always!!!

1 Like

I can’t work with these damn sausage fingers!!!

8 Likes

Swackhammer is definitely something to get excited about!
I think I will take some Swackhammer edibles tonight. :crazy_face: :upside_down_face: :+1:

11 Likes