Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

I have yet to try bog bubble.awsome give away Hope to win. thanks @DougDawson

3 Likes

You are welcome but all I did was put up the wiki bud, the giveaway is from @Cyr_grow . I have a giveaway going for a pack of Swakhammer but it’s further up.

8 Likes

Oh shoot my bad Just trying to give props where’s due

5 Likes

Big thanks @Cyr_grow for the chance To win them fine beans

5 Likes

Thank you @chronix!!!’ The beans have landed!!!

8 Likes

It doesn’t exactly count as free seeds because i’m hoping for testers, but if anyone is interested there are still a few packs of Blueberry Diesel for members from Canada or other foreign countries. Sorry but no more US packages.

Testers: Blueberry Diesel

10 Likes

@Chronix thanks homie, Autos arrived safe on the east coast. Do you think they’ll make good auto F2’s or F3’s? I might just use these for my first seed run.

Excited my first ever auto seeds

12 Likes

I still have yet to test them, the ones that I test germinated in my tent have been pollinated so I can’t give a good review yet on the finished results on any of them.

5 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 ! I just put myself on at 38 but when I look I’m now 37…hoping I didn’t fk uP?
:clown_face:

:call_me_hand:

1 Like

Looks good to me currently… I’m assuming someone fixed it! good ol’ OGs!

3 Likes

:+1: Of course, I COULD just be stoned! :rofl:

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I did not! :laughing:

I’m glad I was alerted though cause if I ever went to name a strain it would be in the running. It would be a good name for a mystery split where you pollinated a plant with multiple pollens.

4 Likes

Congrats @RadioWaves

A pack of BBD of your choice of moms and a holo sticker have your names on them! Please send me your details!

:boom:Everyone else keep an eye out tomorrow on the Free seed Friday thread. Gonna be doing a couple there tomorrow with @GrouchyOldMan …Him and I are teaming up for a couple giveaways!:boom:

29 Likes

Congrats @RadioWaves! Well deserved!!
Thanks again @Rhai88!
Awesome giveaways!!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray: :sweat_drops:

6 Likes

That’s actually the story behind the BMB bukakke strain he accidentally pollinated a bunch of stuff in his BLR run and it turned out straight fire…… the rest is bukakke history haha!

8 Likes

Congrats @RadioWaves !! :grin:
Awesome Giveaway @Rhai88 :metal:

3 Likes

That’s awesome :laughing:

2 Likes

Yay, @RadioWaves!

2 Likes

Thanks for the Heads-up @Rhai88 &
@GrouchyOldMan, your efforts are hugely appreciated

4 Likes

Sweeeeet! Busy for a couple days get on with tons to read and BAM good morning noob! Thanks @dougdawson

6 Likes