Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

ha ! that is so cool

1 Like

@SHSC-1 here are two examples. If you have a better picture or design please send it.

The red part only…
Let me know please.

6 Likes

Oh those are awesome !
I might have to order some of those when I’m done with the ones you sent me already. I love these pucks so much. :raised_hands:

I found some smiley stickers that fit perfectly with the round ones, but I love the caps on these :star_struck:

1 Like

I think the bottom one would probably package better.

2 Likes

We will make one and I’ll show you tomorrow.

3 Likes

that’s great, thankyou !!

2 Likes

War zone, meaning drug war, not to be confused with the war in Ukraine. I consider every part where cannabis isn’t legal a war zone, cause in effect, the authorities are enforcing a war against users, against their own people, and against nature.

And when we sing Finally the Earth has come around, I feel joy for all that enjoy the benefits of freedom, but at the same time I feel a burning rage because here, the earth has not come around.

2 Likes

Well, if it wasn’t so far away, next time I’d just order pucks from @Bobgrows ! Just went to pick up the first 25 open-celled pucks for mailing out some beans and got head-on’ed…my truck’s f___ed! No matter what the postage from US to Tland costs, it would have been cheaper!

Oh well, there IS a little upside, first - no one was hurt…and upon walking up my driveway my security guard came out to meet me with some mail;

Thanks loads @PioneerValleyOG ! Please believe me, I’m very excited…just quite distracted right now! Thanks again!

:call_me_hand:

17 Likes

Thank goodness you are okay trucks can be replaced you my friend cannot

7 Likes

Glad you’re safe, you can get another truck. You don’t get another life. :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thanks @THCeed A second after the accident happened I noticed that there was a monk in orange robes sitting in the passenger seat of the other vehicle. Turns out he was an old Westerner that has been a monk for many years now. For a moment I had hope that perhaps it wouldn’t ‘automatically’ be MY fault! But even though he and all the witnesses (7 either standing there or in the vehicles) saw it all, the police decided I was in the wrong! I’ve lived here long enough to expect it, but paying for the other guy’s repairs is gonna really be a pain! Won’t even know how much for another 4 days. But, as you say, at least no one was hurt! Could have been a lot worse! :pray:

One ‘funny’ part was that I immediately took the stash buds I’d brought to give the 3D printer guy as a gift and stashed them deeply, old habits! :rofl:

5 Likes

Hi !

First person with 4 pips or more to call dibs gets a pack of lemon lifesaver x sour strawberry.

Try them outdoors this season :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Dibbs dibbs!!!)

5 Likes

Dibs dibs dibsare me

1 Like

Lol @killabud just sliding in with enough pips!
“4?! This is my moment!”

6 Likes

Congratulations :raised_hands:

Send me your info, im heading to the post office later today

6 Likes

@Mithridate Awesome!!! Thanks!!!

@HeadyBearAdventures :rofl: took me a minute to figure out if i was pipped enough

5 Likes

You’re totally pipped.

3 Likes

Damn right :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Lets do one more. Open to all.

For a pack of lemon lifesaver x sour strawberry, name one ingredient in ketchup :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes